Chapter 2:The First Attack

*(Don't play the song yet)*
-(Y/N)'s POV-

After existing the black portal I noticed I was now in a small bar with only two people in it, one was a man made of smoke in a suit with a metal neck brace standing behind the bar counter cleaning a glass, the other was a girl around my age who was incredibly thin and pale with a hand in front of her on the counter, they both turned to look at me once I had fully exited the portal and the girls cheeks gained a small tint of red.

"Smoke man:A pleasure to make your acquaintance, you're (Y/N) Midoria correct?"

"(Y/N):Yep, mind telling me your names or will I just call you smoke man and hand girl?"

"Hand girl:Why hand girl?"

"(Y/N):The hand you were staring at."

The girl looks at the hand for a second before quickly putting it away.

"Kurogiri:Apologies, my name is Kurogiri and you may call the girl Tomura Shigaraki."

"(Y/N):Right, so is there anything else we need to talk about or any plans I need to be told about?"

"Shigaraki:We simply plan to kill All Might, same as you master."

At this point I had sat beside Shigaraki and took a second to realise what she called me, when I did I simply looked at her in confusion.

"(Y/N):Master?"

"Shigaraki:All for One is my master and he chose you as his successor, so you are now my master."

"(Y/N):Ooooookay, well changing the topic you all know what my quirk or well quirks are, but I don't know yours are, so if you don't mind me asking what can you two do?"

"Kurogiri:Well my quirk is called Warp Gate, putting it simply I can create portals like the one you came through to arive here."

"(Y/N):Nice, useful and incredibly rare so heroes probably won't expect it, and yours Shigaraki?"

"Shigaraki:Anything I touch with all five fingers disintegrates, simple as that."

"(Y/N):Useful, deadly, and it isn't flashy, a quirk perfect for you from what I can tell."

"Shigaraki:Thanks, I guess."

"Kurogiri:I have heard that you plan to take some quirks already and have requested some nomu, is their anything we can assist you with?"

"(Y/N):Not at the moment, right now all I'm planning on doing is collecting more quirks and planning my, or I guess our next move."

"Shigaraki:What about your brother?"

"(Y/N):Hm?"

"Shigaraki:He plans to go to U.A correct, so he would wish for you to join him, do you plan on entering that school?"

Now that was something I hadn't considered, U.A, it might be a good idea to go there to get some info on the heroes.

"(Y/N):I think I will, it would be more suspicious if I didn't go actually so it would be for the best."

"Kurogiri:True, and considering the benefits and intel we could steal it would be the best course of action."

"Shigaraki:So what now, we just wait?"

"(Y/N):We have ten months to prepare for our plans, first things first we need more members of our little group, most can just be random thugs from the street but we will need some powerful people, but for now I don't think that will be possible."

"Kurogiri:How come (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N):The ones who are strong wouldn't care about us right now, we haven't made a public appearance yet, but that also means that the heroes won't be looking for us and we can move around easier, so for now we stay hidden and plan ahead."