Chapter 23:The big leagues

-(Y/N)'s POV-

It was another normal day. I was sitting in our classroom with everyone else, waiting for Aizawa to arrive while we talked about the exam.

The one's that failed, such as Mina, Kaminari, Kirishima, Sato, and Sero, were clearly sad they wouldn't be going to the Training Camp. With Mina being the most obvious, as she was crying.

"Mina:Everyone....I'm looking forward...to hear your stories...about Training Camp..."

Being the good friend that I am, I sighed before pulling her into a side hug. Causing Mina to begin crying into my shoulder.

As she did, I patted her shoulder to try and calm her down. Causing Jiro to roll her eyes before writing something down, while Tsu gave me a thumbs up.

Weird.

Being the good person that he is, Izu quickly tried calming Mina down while she kept hugging me with her head buried into my chest.

"Izuku:W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!"

"Sero:Stop, Izuku. If you say it out loud, you'll probably jinx it."

Another one of my now depressed classmates, Kaminari, soon joined the conversion. Mina was also still hugging me, even though I'd let go.

"Kaminari:If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the Practical Exam...If you guys don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

"(Y/N):Jeez, you're being overdramatic."

"Sero:I don't know, either. My team passed thanks to Akari, but I was just sleeping the whole time."

Oh yeah, I heard about that. Sero just got to take a nap and use Midnight's lap as a pillow for his match.....Hold on, is Mina feeling my chest? She is.

After gently pushing a now pouting Mina off of me and smoothing out my shirt, the conversation continued.

"Sero:Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it-"

"Kaminari:If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!"

Without warning, Aizawa threw open the classroom door causing everyone, including me, to sit in our seats faster then light itself out of fear.

"Aizawa:Once the bell rings, get in your seats."

There was complete silence as Aizawa walked to the front of the class, as school properly began. Since he's, you know, Aizawa, our teacher got straight to the point and began talking out our Exams.

"Aizawa:Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods..."

With an extremely creepy smile that would make a baby cry, Aizawa delivered some good news.

"Aizawa:Everyone's going!"

That, of course, made everyone who failed jump up in excitement and joy.

"Kirishima:We can go too?!"

"Mina:Really?!"

"Aizawa:Yeah. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed."

That piece of news caused Sero to become disheartened. Guess he didn't score enough points to pass after all, even those his team won.

"Aizawa:For this time's exam, we on the Villian side made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."