Chapter 16:New members

-(Y/N)'s POV-

I stood there in the bar, staring down the infamous Hero Killer himself, Kurogiri was back behind the bar counter ready to step in, as was Shigaraki who was now wearing her hand mask.

After a few seconds of silence, Stain finally talked.

"Stain:So, you people are the ones who attacked U.A, and you want to add me to your numbers."

"(Y/N):You catch on quick, I like that, considering we don't need any unnecessary talk the answer is yes, I want you to join us."

"Stain:What are you after?"

"(Y/N):The end of the parasites who call themselves Heroes, those who hold the title of Hero, but do not live up to the responsibility a Hero must live up to, that is what I am after."

Stain seemed almost happy at what I said, this might be easier then I thought.

"Stain:So you've seen through their lies as well...it seems I wasn't a fool to be interested, but let me ask....how do you plan to achieve your goals?"

"(Y/N):For now, I intend to strip away the curtain the false Heroes have been hiding behind, All Might, but I will not kill him because he, as much as I hate to admit it, is a true Hero."

The Hero Killer looked at me for a few seconds, he was probably thinking over my words, understandable given the situation, he doesn't look ready to attack anyway.

"Stain:So....you seek to destroy this society, and remake it in your image."

"(Y/N):Yes and no, yes I want to tear down this corrupt and diseased society, but no, I do not want to reshape it in just my image, but also the image of everyone else who this society has left to rot and die, those who the Heroes do not save, those who are hated because they think differently, because they want things to change...the Hero system has become stagnant, rot seeps into its very heart, so someone must become the cure weither people like it or not."

As I finished my little speech, I heard Stain laugh, and he was smiling at me.

"Stain:Kid...I think I'll join your group after all, but first I still have work to do."

"(Y/N):That's good to hear, Kurogiri, send him back."

"Kurogiri:As you wish, sir."

Kurogiri opened a portal behind Stain, the Hero Killer took one last look at me before walking through it, once he was gone the portal closed and I took off my mask, smiling.

"(Y/N):I'd say that went well."

"Shigaraki:Agreed master, what now?"

"(Y/N):Now, I have a talk with our other guest."

I walked out of the bar and into a different section of our hideout, finding Rei standing in front of a still unconscious Hawks, who was now tied to a chair.

"Rei:Has Stain agreed to join us?"

"(Y/N):He has, would you mind leaving me alone with him?"

"Rei:Sure, I need a drink anyway."

As Rei left the room, closing the door behind her, I grabbed a chair of my own sitting down in front of Hawks, considering he's already seen my face I didn't even bother putting my mask back on, before I used my Hydrokinesis to send a ball of water splashing into Hawks' face, waking him up.

"(Y/N):Sorry about that, just needed you awake so we could talk."

Hawks quickly looked around the room before, I think, he tried to use his wings to free himself, only to realise he didn't have his quirk anymore, I did, which made him begin to panic.