Chapter 4:First day of school

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Today is the day, the day we go to U.A and start our training to become heroes, and mom was worrying about us again as usual.

"Mom:Did you two pack your tissues?"

"(Y/N):Yep."

"Mom:And your handkerchiefs, what about your handkerchiefs, your hankys?"

"Izuku:We have them!"

"(Y/N):We're going to be late, we better hurry!"

Just before me and my brother could get out the front door Mom called out to use again.

"Mom:Wait!"

"(Y/N)/Izuku:What?!"

We looked back at our mom and saw she had a look of happiness with tears in her eyes.

"Mom:Your really cool you two."

That was the beginning of our high-school careers.

"(Y/N):I guess we are."

-Timeskip-

Now running through the halls of U.A academy I desperately wish they gave us a map of the building.

"(Y/N):1-A, 1-A, why did they make this place so big, and we already pasted 2-C five times now!"

Dear god this is more confusing then the grandfather paradox.

"Izuku:I see it!"

Finally by some kind of miracle me and Izuku finally make it to the 1-A classroom, which has a door made for giants as it's door with 1-A painted on it.

"Izuku:The door's huge!"

"(Y/N):Yeah no kidding, probably for accessibility...?"

Izuku straitened his posture looking straight at the massive door.

"Izuku:The elite chosen from the huge number at the exam..."

"(Y/N):Just goes to show how good you are if they put you in with those "elites" right Izu?"

"Izuku:Yeah, I guess it does, let's just hope we're not in the same class as the scary peopl-"

As I open the classroom door two familiar voices are immediately heard arguing with each other, and one of them belonged to a very angry pomeranian.

"Four eyes:Don't put your feet on the desk!"

"Angry pomeranian:Huh?"

"Four eyes:Don't you think that's rude to the U.A upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

"Bakugo:Nope, what junior high did you go to you side character?"

It just had to be the both of them didn't it, god fucking dammit, as if taken by surprise from Katsuki's question the kid that embarrassed my brother in the exam put his hand on his chest and started speaking with pride.

"Four eyes:I attended Somei Private Academy, my name is Tenya Iida."

"(Y/N):Wait did you say Iida and Somei?"

As I walked towards the two they both looked at me with different reactions, Katsuki had a look of hatred while the Tenya kid looked mildly happy, oh he isn't going to like what I say next.

"Iida:Yes I did, are you perhaps a fan of the hero Igenium then?"

"(Y/N):Oh no it just helped me realise what kind of stick you have shoved in your ass."

The Iida kid looked mortified at my comment while Katsuki burst out laughing making everyone else in the room look at us.

"Katsuki:Now that was good, nice one Firefly!"