Chapter 13:The Tournament (part 2)

-(Y/N)'s POV-

Time for Kenji's match against Kirishima, two near identical quirks in the hands of somewhat similar people who were standing in the arena.

"Present Mic:The seventh match is a match up between redundant quirks!"

Well that was just fucking mean.

"Present Mic:The third and final surprise winner of the cavalry battle, from the general course, it's Kenji Takahashi! Verses! Manly and passionate hardening, from the hero course, it's Eijiro Kirishima!"

"(Y/N):Let's see what you can do Kenji."

"Present Mic:Let's start this passionate seventh match! Start!"

Activating their quirks Kirishima's skin hardened while a layer of wood surround Kenji and the two began to have an old fashioned fist fight with bits of wood coming off of Kenji that were quickly replaced, the two just kept beating on each other and soon Izuku tapped my arm getting my attention.

"Izuku:I'm going to find Uraraka, want to join me?"

Looking around I hadn't noticed Ura had disappeared.

"(Y/N):Alright, those two will just be punching each other anyway."

We got up from out seats and went off to waiting room two and found both Iida and Uraraka in there.

"Uraraka:Deku, (Y/N)! Huh? You didn't want to watch the others' matches?"

"(Y/N):The one happening right now is just two guys punching each other, we aren't missing much Ura."

"Uraraka:Then, next...soon..."

"(Y/N):Is Katsuki."

"Iida:But, well, I don't think even Bakugo would use a full strength explosion on a girl..."

"Izuku/(Y/N):He would."

"Izuku:Everyone's trying to become number one to make their dreams come true, even if it's not Kacchan, no one would think about holding back, you've helped me so much, Uraraka, that's why I thought maybe I could help you a little."

Izuku took out his journal which had Katsuki's entry and showed it to Ura.

"Izuku:A plan to use your quirk against Kacchan, it's rough, but I came up with something."

"(Y/N):Always the planner aren't you Izu."

"Iida:Oh, isn't that great Uraraka?"

"Uraraka:Thanks, Deku, but it's fine."

Huh? I guess she wants to do it on her own, I can respect that.

"Uraraka:You're amazing, Deku, I keep seeing more and more amazing sides to you, during the cavalry battle, I thought it'd be easier to team up with friends, but now that I think about it, I might've been trying to rely on you, that's why, when Iida said he'd challenge you and (Y/N) was on a team of people from outside our class, it actually made me feel a little embarrassed."

Ura stood up from the table and I could see a flame of determination in her eyes.

"(Y/N):Ura..."

Uraraka then walked passed us before stopping right in front of the door.

"Uraraka:That's why it's fine, everyone's facing the future and trying their hardest, that means we're a rivals, right? That's why..."

Turning around Uraraka gave us a thumbs up with small beads of sweat falling down her face.

"Uraraka:Let's meet in the finals!"

God damn, this girl has a fire in her heart.

"(Y/N):Give them hell then, Uraraka."