Chapter 7:A sudden change of plan

-(Y/N)'s POV-

So today has been interesting to say the least, Izuku's brain basically shut down once he heard me and Tsu were together, we basically had to carry him halfway to U.A before his brain turned back on and he asked so many questions, how long had we been together, why did Tsu like me which was rude to ask, and a lot more, then once we got to U.A we were surrounded by reporters who only asked us questions about All Might like one woman who I swear is obsessed with the guy.

"Female reporter:Hey you three, can you tell us what All Might is like as a teacher?"

"(Y/N):Sorry, have to get my brother to the nurse's office."

Grabbing Izu by the arm I dragged him passed the school gate with Tsu following close behind us, even if I need them to be here their so annoying to be around, after having Izuku be given the all clear by Recovery Girl we made our way to our classroom seeing a few of our classmates like Mina and Sero already here, after waiting for the others to arive and hearing everyone complain about the reports and seeing the U.A barrier pop up, seems the reports are clawing to get in, just as planned, Aizawa finally arrived to class.

"Aizawa:Good work on yesterday's combat training, I saw the video and results, Bakugo, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"Bakugo:I know."

"Aizawa:And Midoriya."

Which one?

"Aizawa:You settled it by breaking your arm again huh?"

Oh he's talking to Izu.

"Aizawa:You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your quirk, I don't like saying the same thing over and over, as long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do."

Looking at my brother it seems he's happy thanks to Aizawa's words, good for him I guess.

"Aizawa:Feel a sense of urgency Midoriya."

"Izuku:Yes sir!"

"Aizawa:Now let's get down to homeroom business, sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you..."

Is it another special test?

"Aizawa:Decide on a class representative."

Oh, it's actually a normal school activity, was not expecting that, and of course everyone wanted to be the class rep.

"Kirishima:I want to be class rep! Pick me!"

"Denki:Me too!"

"Jiro:I want to do it too."

"Mina:I'll be the leader!"

Now in a normal school being class rep means you just take on more duties, but in a hero school, being class rep shows you can lead a group of heroes, which is why I'm not taking the position.

"Iida:Silence please!"

Everyone went silent and looked at Iida, what's he gonna say this time?

"Iida:It is a job with a serious responsibility of leading others, it is not a job for just anyone who wants to do it, it is as calling that requires the trust of those around you, if we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

"(Y/N):You know saying the exact same things as the old men who made the dumpster fire of a country named America would hold a lot more weight, if you didn't have your hand up higher than everyone else."

"Denki:Why did you suggest that?"

I guess everyone is ignoring my comment about America, and I was saving that for the perfect moment, dammit.