Chapter 20:A revelation

-(Y/N)'s POV-

After our little race for Hero Training, everyone had gone back to the locker rooms to get back into our school uniforms, with the boys and girls being separated into two different changing rooms.

Of course, as I was getting back into my uniform, everyone was commenting on how they preformed in the training.

"Kirishima:I need to work on my mobility."

"Tokoyami:You must compensate for it by gathering information."

"Denki:That'll put me a step behind everyone. I'm jealous of guys like you and Sero."

"(Y/N):I can understand why. At least their quirks don't make them idiots when used."

"Denki:Oh come on man! Low blow!"

Despite Denki seemingly anger at my comment, he quickly started laughing with us.

Honestly, I feel like these people are family.....which is why I hope all of them will join me, and not fight against me.

-3rd POV-

While the boys were having fun, laughing and joking around, the girls were also having their own fun.

Considering she was the new girl, Akari thought it would be best to get to know her new classmates better by asking a few questions.

"Akari:Hey, Tsuyu?"

"Tsuyu:Just call me Tsu. *Ribbit*"

"Akari:U-Uh, okay? You and (Y/N) seem close. Are you two together or something?"

"Tsuyu:Yeah, we are."

Suddenly, the other girls got interested in the current topic, with the ever energetic Mina speaking next.

"Mina:How long have you had a crush on him anyway, Tsu?"

"Tsuyu:Since I was five, or six."

Now that info threw everyone for a loop, surprising all of them.

"Momo:You've know each other for that long?"

"Uraraka:How did you two meet?"

"Tsuyu:We went to the same kindergarten. Thinking back, he's not changed much since then."

-Flashback-

A few years ago, back when Tsuyu had finally manifested her quirk, she'd gained a little tadpole tail that made her stand out from the other kids.

Of course, whenever she and the other kids were alone, a few of the boys with more flashy quirks would bully her for her little tail.

Currently, when the kids were playing outside, a boy tripped Tsu causing her to fall to the ground, getting a few scratches from the pebbles.

The boy and a few of his friends laughed at her, as the main boy who tripped her up started making small stones float around him with his quirk.

"Bully:Look boys, the dirty toad fell down again."