Chapter 14:The Tournament (Part 3)

-3rd POV-

So, it's official, my brother's a lunatic, the arena was in pieces with Shoto, who had half of his jacket burnt off, the only one standing in it, Izu was laying on the ground out of bounds with one of his arms a sick purple from all the damage he put himself through, just to lose the fight, considering the state Izuku was in I quickly got out of my seat before practically running down the halls to the nurse's office finding Izu was there on one of the beds, his arms wrapped in bandages like a straight jacket, one of his legs also had a brace on it since he'd also damaged it as well, the man I currently despise the most excluding Endeavor was also in the room, that man being All Might.

"Recovery Girl:Ah, there you are, I was wondering when you'd show up."

"(Y/N):Izu...what were you thinking..."

My brother spoke in a voice that was both extremely tired and pained, why does he keep doing this.

"Izuku:(Y/N)...what about the next match?"

"(Y/N):Forget about the match, why do you keep doing this, keep breaking your body, why?"

"Izuku:Because if I don't...I'll fall behind...I have to put in more work then-"

"(Y/N):Stop."

Everyone looked at me confused, at this point I can't take it anymore, I can't take my brother killing himself for an impossible and idiotic goal.

"(Y/N):If you keep saying you need to put in more work because you're All Might's successor, or because of everyone who's helped you get here, then just stop talking, how do you think it makes me feel to watch you do this, huh? To see my brother destroy his body for nothing, over and over again, because an impossible standard set by society, I'll tell you, it hurts far to much because I know I can't stop you, because there's nothing I can say to you that will make you stop this-, this suicide note, because here's a reality check Izuku, what you're doing will get you killed and I know this will hurts to hear but you'll save nobody in the end, you'll probably hurt people instead-"

"All Might:(Y/N)-"

"(Y/N):Shut up, because I have some words for you later, I'm done watching this Izuku, but please, stop doing this, if not for me then for mom."

Once I finished my emotional outburst Izu looked completely devastated and it hurt me because I'm the reason for it, I just turned around and walked out of the room, not looking back, though as I walked down the halls though my emotions started to flare up again, the strongest one was rage as I felt my body begin to rapidly heat up to a dangerous level, I could feel the fire building up inside of me, it quickly became to much to handle as I stumbled into a massive storage closet locking the door behind me before falling to my knees, and after a few seconds, everything burst out as the room was engulfed by an inferno of red flames, and I felt my body disappear in the fire, though I was still conscious, as I tried to scream the flames just increased in intensity, it felt like a good minute of me just screaming in the inferno with my flames before they finally began to die down and I felt my body, partially return, my vision was blurry and everything was tinted in shades of red and orange, as I looked around the room that was once a storage closet I saw everything that wasn't metal or concrete had been burnt to ash, the walls, metal shelves and door had also been partially melted, the walls looked somewhat fine, but everything else was still slowly melting from the heat, stumbling out of the room I didn't feel, anything, I couldn't feel the rough walls or floor, that's when I noticed it, I....was made of fire now....not in the sense that I was surrounded by a cloak of fire, no, I had literally became fire.

"(Y/N):What-....what the Hell is happening.....what's happened to me?"

After a few seconds of panic I started feeling weird, my vision slowly focused as my body slowly and painfully turning back to flesh, blood and bone instead of fire, and after an agonising few seconds, I was back to normal, my hands were my own, I could feel the walls, and everything wasn't tinted red or orange, it was like that was just a fever dream.