Meet

It was a peaceful day. The wind was blowing making the long grass whistle.

Katie was new to the neighborhood, and was a very shy girl. She was a short girl with dark skin and very puffy yet curly hair. She sat alone in the grass looking at the two boys across the feild

" are you okay? Why are you sitting alone?" A tall boy with short spiky hair and mixed skin said.

"I.. I'm fine. I just moved here, I don't have very many friends" Katie said in a nervous, and quivering voice.

" Well I can be your friend! I'm Gregory. And this is my best friend Ricky!" The boy exclaimed.

He shook Katie's hand with a smile on his face.

His friend, Ricky, looked exactly the same but a little bit shorter. Ricky waved at Katie quietly.

That day Ricky, Gregory, and Katie became great friends. They hung out every single day at the park they met and they even attended the same school.

they were inseparable. They did everything to be sure they one another was safe and okay.

- A couple years later -

"Our trio should be called something cool" ricky said

"Yeah it should be!" Katie agreed.

"HORROR TRIO!" Shouted Gregory.

" but nobody likes horror movies or anything remotely related to horror other than you" Katie said quietly.

"Well I sorta like horror" Ricky said replied.

"Well I mean, we should be called that its a cute name!" Gregory replied as he crossed his arms.

"Fine" Ricky and Katie groaned.

And so it began "horror trio", they were best friends nothing could get in between them.. or so they thought.