Love in Broken Hearts

Gregory's face filled with fear.

He was mad at Ricky, but not mad enough that he'd run and leave him to die.

"LET HIM GO!" Gregory yelled in fear.

"Oh. You want me to let him go, but not Katie?" Angie said

Gregory's eyes widened. He knew it was wrong that he didn't wanna save Katie, but he just didn't understand what he and Ricky did to make Katie wanna kill them.

"It's-.. it's not like that!" Gregory yelled in anger.

"Well to me it seems you just want Ricky back because you like him. Oh! And don't forget you did have a thing for Katie, but I guess not anymore.." Angie said smirking.

"S-STOP IT !!" Gregory yelled
Gregory's eyes filled with red, he looked at his hands and noticed he was glowing again.

"What the hell.." Gregory said.

Gregory couldn't control it. Without noticing he started to rise in the air.

"When could mortals do this shit?" Angie asked.

"This is NOT human like" Ricky said

"LET HIM GO!!" Gregory yelled as he put out his hands and fire blasted at Angie.

Angie tried to move out of the way forgetting they had Ricky in their arms. Angie sliced Ricky's mouth and eye with the knife they had in their hand as they let him fall to the ground.

Ricky yelled in pain but nobody seemed to notice.

Gregory didn't know what he was doing. In fact Gregory didn't even see what was going on.

When Gregory was using his "powers" he was stuck inside his own mind.

"What is happening??!" Gregory yelled but nobody could hear him.

"Ha! YOU THINK YOUR SO TOUGH!" Angie yelled.

As "Gregory" and Angie fought Ricky noticed a note fall out of Angie's pocket. He wanted to grab it but could barely move

Ricky's eye was gushing out blood and so was his mouth. Along with his side hurting just as bad.

Ricky slowly started to crawl to the note.

As he was gonna grab it he heard Gregory tumble to the ground.

"GREG!!" Ricky yelled.

Ricky noticed Gregory wasn't getting up.

Ricky's eyes filled with tears.

'NO!' Ricky thought in his mind, "I have to be brave. Katie, and Gregory wouldn't want me to give up." Ricky thought again.

Angie noticed Ricky trying to grab the note. Angie didn't interfere.

"It's all going according to plan.. Katie.." they said.

Ricky groaned with pain, but finally the note in his hand!

Ricky tried getting up, he was scared of Angie but nothing was gonna stop him from helping Gregory.

Angie simply floated away.

Ricky, confused, looked around making sure it wasn't a trap.

He ran to Gregory although it hurt.

"Greg! Gregory?! Wake up please! Ple-please.." ricky started to sob.

Always sobbing, everything always let down crying.

"Please wake up Gregory. I- I-" ricky was hesitant to say his next words.

Ricky didn't wanna say what he wanted to, but Ricky could trust gregory with anything right..?

" I.. I love you gregory." Ricky admitted, with the loud hic's in his sentence from crying.

"And not just as Friends, like I love, love you, and I feel like you don't like me back because we are both boys and, and, I" Ricky continued to ramble not noticing that Gregory woke up from him passing out.

Gregory, quickly, without thinking, kissed Ricky on his lips.

Ricky's eyes widened, as he slowly realized what was happening.

Ricky closed his eyes once again and pulled Gregory into the kiss more.

As they pulled away they just looked each other in the eye with a smile on their faces.

'No more hiding' they both thought.

But they both had another thought

'what about Katie..?'