The Plan

It was the next day and Gregory woke up in the tent, he was about to get up but he felt arms around his waist.

He looked to see who's arms they were, and it was Ricky's. Gregory blushed his whole face was red

'im so lucky he's not awake' Gregory said to himself.

Gregory just smiled and layed back down wanting that moment to never end.

Gregory was awoken again by a very loud scream. He jumped up and looked around. not finding Ricky anywhere, he got scared. He didn't want to lose Ricky too! especially not him.

He unzipped the tent and looked out to see Ricky poring his water onto an ongoing fire that was on a pan. Gregory looked with a blank stare for a moment then he started laughing and smiling.

This moment made gregory feel healed, healed from the wounds that had been open these past few days with katie being gone. Ricky noticed that Gregory had woken up when he started to laugh, and Ricky looked right at him and started to giggle in embarrassment.

Ricky was attempting to make breakfast for Gregory. Ricky was upset he failed but realized they could just get snacks at the gas station right down the street.

Gregory got up out of the tent and in his sleepy voice said "good morning, Ricky" as he hugged Ricky.

Ricky blushed he loved his sleepy voice and hugs. Gregory and Katie are the only people that ever gave him hugs, his family never cared about him and never acknowledged him ever. He always thought of Gregorys mom and dad were like his own, but he never seen Gregory as a brother, he felt... something else with Gregory. But it wasn't that type of feeling... right?

"So, Ricky, I have a plan, but you have to be brave for this" Gregory said jokingly.

"I'm always brave, I'm buff as hell. I can attack anyone or anything in seconds" Ricky flexed his arm and showed his 'muscles'.

It was silent for a second as both of them tried to keep in their laugh, but both Gregory and Ricky ended up laughing.

"Today, after we eat, we are going to search in the forest" Gregory said.

Rickys eyes widened but he immediately pretended he wasn't scared and said "But...uh... we haven't even checked the neighborhood! maybe Shes hanging with another friend know?"

Gregory's face just gave a frown a huge frown then he said "Sorry I didn't tell you, but I already made sure she wasn't with anyone yesterday morning before we want to flimflam burgers"

"oh" Ricky sighed.

"Well let's get to the gas station i am STARVING" Gregory said. Ricky giggled a bit.

But little did he know tonight was going to be a living horror