Just Another Day (pt 1)

The morning doves made their usual sound. The leaves rustling outside the window, just another day.
Gregory groaned as he tried to get up, exhausted and bruised from the night before.
"Ohh, Ricky.. it's morning!" Gregory said in his normal sleepy voice.
"10 more minutes mom.,." Ricky mumbled
"Don't ever call me your mom again or I will punch you" Gregory said.
Ricky giggled
Gregory got up and took a deep breath in and paused.
"I smell... bacon.." Gregory said, as his eyes lit up. Gregory loved breakfast and only ate it on some weekends, Gregory was always late to school and had no time for breakfast so having breakfast was rare for him.
"Huh..?" Ricky groaned trying to get himself out of bed. As he got out of bed he felt a sharp pain on his side.
"OW" Ricky yelled out in pain.
Gregory looked at Ricky with a horrified look.
"What? What are yo-" Ricky said stopped in the middle of his sentence and looked, in horror, at himself in the mirror. His side was bleeding out. Ricky was about to scream but Gregory quickly put his hand over Ricky's mouth.
"It's gonna be okay, I have bandages" Gregory said trying to calm Ricky down

-AFTER GREGORY HELPED RICKY-

Ricky and Gregory both exited the room with a awkward look on their faces knowing what just happened.
"Morning' mom, dad" Gregory said looking at the both of them.
"Morning! You didn't tell us Ricky was staying the night!" Gregory's dad said.
"Hey Sammy and Evan!" Ricky said, calling Gregory's parents by their first names which he knew Gregory hated.
Gregory elbowed Ricky, making Ricky giggle a bit. They both served themselves breakfast, as they started eating Gregory's brother, zelon, woke up. Zelon served himself breakfast and sat next to Gregory.
"Sooo, what are you two lovebirds doing today?"