Just another day (pt 2)

"ZELON!!" Gregory yelled annoyed.

Gregory elbowed zelon.

Zelon giggled as Gregory was trying to punch him.

Ricky continued to eat but was blushing at the tiny comment.

"Don't ever say that shit again" Gregory said in a mad voice. Gregory was scared of his feelings, he had told zelon about them but never knowing what do to about his feelings.

"Com'on Ricky, I wanna play video games" zelon said.

Gregory hated when zelon would take Ricky away from him. Gregory and Ricky were friends first, but Zelon was his brother and decided not to say anything about it.

"YES CAN WE PLEASE PLAY CALL OF DUTY" Ricky exclaimed as he ran to zelons room.

Just another day... Ricky playing video games.

Gregory silently walked into his room. Whenever Ricky would just hang out with Zelon, Katie would be there.

As Gregory walked into his room, he felt tear drops falling from his eyes.

'Why do i always cry over nothing?' Gregory thought In his mind.

"Where are you Katie..? Please come back .. I- I need you" Gregory Said tears flowing down his face.

Gregory picked up a photo with Katie and him on it and stared at it, until suddenly he felt arms wrap around his waist and a head on his shoulder.

"Buddy..? Why are you crying..?" Ricky said softly into his ear.

Gregory quickly wiped his tears.

"I..I'm.. not" Gregory sniffled.

Ricky turned Gregory around to face towards him, and Ricky put his hands on Gregory's shoulders.

"Are you sure Gregory?" Ricky asked.

"Y..yes.. I Just .. IJUSTMISSKATIE" Gregory yelled letting all his tears out and putting his face into Ricky's chest.

Just another day...Ricky comforting Gregory.

"It's going to be okay buddy, we will find her. Why don't we go to the forest again? It's Saturday, so our parents won't care!" Ricky suggested.

"Y-yeah.. I'd like that." Gregory said with a smile on his face as he wiped his tears.

"MOOOMMM!!!!" Gregory yelled calling his mom over.

"Yes, Anne?" Gregory's mom said as she entered the door.

Gregory's eyes widened and he froze for a second after his mother said that. Ricky was confused why.

"Uhm.. I was wondering if Ricky and I could hang out again tonight ..? Please ? It's important, we're going to see Katie." Gregory asked, lying.

"Anne, no, we have church tomorrow."his mom responded

"WHAT ..? NOOO. I DONT EVEN GO TO CHURCH ANYMORE" Gregory yelled back

While Gregory and his mom fought in the back, Ricky asked himself "Anne..? Whose Anne..? Sounds nothing like Gregory.."

"Fine." Gregory Said defeated.

"Ricky, sorry hun, but your going to have to leave at 6pm" Gregory's mom said leaving the room.

"Oh ok!" Ricky replied.

Gregory sniffled and wiped his face quickly before Ricky could notice he was crying, but Ricky already knew.

"I'm.. sorry, I really wish you could stay" Gregory said leaning his head on Ricky's shoulder.

"It's okay Gregory, you can call me all night if you need to !!" Ricky said reassuring Gregory.

But Gregory didn't know the horrors that begun for Ricky in his home.