Not a Dream

⚠️ This chapter does go through some sensitive topics like sexual abuse / assault ⚠️

" I love you so much " Gregory said, cupping Ricky's face.

"But one thing, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Gregory exclaimed.

"oh my eye? I dont feel a thing, I can't see out of it though" Ricky said.

" oh, well, uh, I should definitely fix you up dude." Gregory giggled, making Ricky giggle aswell.

A few moments later

" there you go! your eye will probably hurt a bit." Gregory said blushing.

Ricky stared at Gregory with his one eye.

Gregory noticed but didn't look back.

"You're -... you're so.. handsome." Ricky said.

Gregory's face turned red as a tomato he couldn't get a word out.

" IM-IM SORRY!! I DIDNT MEAN FOR IT TO BE WEIRD!! IVE JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT FOR SO-" Ricky stoped when he felt lips press against his.

Gregory just wanted to shut Ricky up, but In a nice way.

As they pulled away, Gregory couldn't help but ask one thing.

" so does this mean we're dating..?" Gregory excitedly asked.

"Uhm.. yes please" Ricky said as he put his hand in Gregory's.

Gregory smiled.

Gregory helped Ricky up and they awkwardly avoided eye contact, knowing if they looked at each other they'd blush.

"Why is this still so awkward?" Gregory laughed.

"I dont know .." Ricky laughed back.

They both started to laugh hysterically

"STOP MAKING ME LAUGH!! MY SIDE!!" Ricky said, laughter between every word.

After they stopped laughing Gregory realized he couldn't go home, he had missed school and he'd rather be "missing" then having to explain why he skipped class and had blood gushing out of his nose when he came back.

"Well, I guess we're gonna have to camp out again, everything is in my bag" Gregory told Ricky.

"Oh, okay!" Ricky said excitedly.

They walked to the place they camped last time, but to get there, they had  to walk through the forest.

As they walked and walked, Ricky heard a bush rustle. He jumped and grabbed Gregory's arm.

Gregory noticed, and smiled. Gregory would never be able to put in words how much he loved Ricky, till this point he still thought it was a dream. The love of his life was hanging on to his arm, right now! If Gregory could he'd just hug and kiss Ricky all day.

"We're finally here!" Gregory exclaimed.

"I'll put up the tent, handsome" Ricky teased Gregory knowing how easily he got flustered

"RICKY STOPPP" Gregory yelled.

Gregory sat down a thought about stuff, but his main thought, 'this is not a dream.' He realized, 'I'm not dreaming.' Ricky liked him, a dream come true. But what about Katie..?

Ricky continued to put up the tent once he was done, he laid his sleeping bag down and sat on it. He then began to think about stuff as well, except his thoughts were very different from Gregory's . Ricky thought about his past relationships and how they ended up.

His past relationships, weren't the best. He thought having a girlfriend was something he "had" to have to stay popular in school. In his past relationships, people used him, for his body. They were only so young, but Ricky had to pretend he was okay with it.

Ricky started to hyperventilate thinking about his past, and how he used to be used and touched in places where he didn't want to be touched.

"why did it have to be me, that had every single girl in the school attached to him? Why did it have to be me the one who had 'sex' with a girl, every week, even though that's not what they did?" Ricky thought.

These thoughts hurt Ricky, In so many ways. Just as Ricky was gonna start crying, Gregory walked into the tent.

"Oh my gosh, ricky? Are you okay ?" Gregory went up to Ricky quickly and asked.

Ricky opened his mouth but nothing came out.

Gregory quickly hugged Ricky. Gregory
Put everything into that hug, it was the softest, warmest hug ever.

Ricky started to calm down more and more.

"Are you okay?" Gregory asked as he cupped Ricky's face with one hand.

"Yes.. I'm sorry if I freaked out out I- i was thinking about bad stuff" Ricky replied.

"Oh, love.. you should get sleep, I'll be right here .." Gregory said.

IN THE NIGHT

Ricky woke up in a sweat after having a bad dream, just to find Gregory holding him, in his warm grip.

Ricky smiled at the sight, and turned to face towards Gregory.

"I love you" Ricky whispered.

Ricky slowly kissed Gregory's neck, as Ricky couldn't reach his lips because, Gregory was to tall.

Ricky slowly fell back to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Gregory woke up, to see ricky sitting right next to him eating a chocolate bar.

"You didn't tell me this was in here!" Ricky said as he took another bite.

Gregory laughed.

"Ugh.. how are we gonna find katie?" Gregory whispered.

Ricky almost spit out his chocolate, " I THOUGHT YOU HATED KATIE?!" Ricky yelled.

"I.. ricky i need to tell you somthing g Important." Gregory said hesitant.

"Ok.." Ricky replied afraid.

"I.. Ive realized I like you .. but I also like Katie, romantically, i like both of you. And I don't know what that means..but I've realized i love her. I CANT leave her behind" Gregory let out.

"Oh.. honestly Gregory, im so happy you told me that because .. me to. Like you said i don't know what that means. I want to be in a relationship with the both of you. But Gregory ... I'm.. I'm scared, I'm scared of what we'll find." Ricky said.

Gregory scooted closer to Ricky and put his head in Ricky's lap.

"i know what you mean. But trust me, we will find her, no matter what it takes" Gregory reassured ricky.

"i wish this was all a dream" Ricky said.

Gregory sat up.

"Ok.. but then you wouldn't get my wonderful kisses!" Gregory teased.

"I love your kisses" ricky said seriously.

Gregory pecked Ricky on the lips.

"Your the best boy I've ever met." Gregory said.

"this isn't a dream" gregory ended.