Fear

"Gregory..? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONES COMING TO KILL US?!" Ricky yelled in concern

"I-IT WAS KA- A PERSON I-" Gregory tried to explain but instead broke into tears.

Tears? Pathetic. Gregory thought

"I- I'm s-sorry. I cant." Gregory had to let out, as he sobbed away.

Ricky tried to comfort him, Ricky felt something, anger, he wanted to know what Gregory felt, if someone was messing with Gregory he'd immediately find whoever hurt him and beat them to their death.

A blue shade filled his eyes for a second but faded once he felt Gregory tug on his arm again.

Gregory led them to the exit of the school.

" I'll explain what happened on the way to my house" Gregory said.

10 MINUTES LATER

"AND THEN THEY GAVE ME THIS" Gregory told Ricky as he gave him the note Angie had gave him.

"WHAT?? KATIE WROTE THIS? SHE WOULD NEVER !! SHE'S SO SWEET AND KIND, AND, and ... pretty, and lovely.." Ricky said blushing.

Gregory noticed Ricky blushing and got jealous. But he didn't know of who. Ricky ? Or Katie ? Whatever it wasn't the time.

"Ricky.. snap out of it." Gregory said in a serious tone.

"OH! YEAH. sorry!" Ricky smiled

As they arrived to Gregory's house they went inside. Gregory's parents were going to be gone for the week, they went on vacation, Gregory's sister was at work and his brother was in school. So, Ricky and Gregory went to his room.

"Why... why would she do this?" Gregory asked.

"There had to be a reason! Maybe it wasn't on purpose!" Ricky yelled.

"It was on purpose Ricky... and it's her loss, if she wants to die in who knows where, with god knows who, then she can do it. We sacrificed so much for her these past few days. And for what?" Gregory said trying to keep his cool.

"So that's it? We're just gonna leave her?!" Ricky argued.

"YES RICKY ! YES! IM NOT LOOKING FOR HER AND THATS THAT." Gregory finally let out.

"Fine .. if you wont I will !" Ricky said as he grabbed his backpack and walked out the door.

"Oh- 'I don't wanna look for her, that's that' " Ricky mocked Gregory as he walked out the house, using his hand as a puppet pretending it's Gregory.

"He doesn't know what he's talking about! She's my cru- ..." Ricky paused.

"My.. my friend. She's my friend. And I want her back. Speaking of that! If I wanna look for her I need my shotgun!" Ricky said as he started to run.

Running was Ricky's thing, he always did that for fun and for sports. But this time it was different he'd only been running for a minute and he was out of breath, he felt lightheaded. Ricky stopped running trying to catch his breath.

He looked back up after he'd been looking at the ground trying to control his breathing.

Suddenly he saw a black figure hiding behind a tree in front of him.

Ricky jumped in fear. And he turned the other way and figured he'd take another route to his house. But once he had turned around he saw another figure standing a little bit in the distance as he looked around trying to find someway to escape, everywhere he looked there was another figure.

Ricky put his hands over his head, as he felt he was losing oxygen.

He breathed in and out, in and out, but nothing was working to stop his heart from feeling like it was going to explode.

Fear all Ricky felt was fear.

He felt every single figure looking at him as he dropped to the ground in fear.

Tears fell from his eyes as he thought about how this might be it. He might die right now.

He hasn't even found out his true identity. If he was a girl, if he even liked girls. Why he felt so weird when he talked to Gregory and Katie. He hasn't even done enough to feel wanted.

He didn't know what to feel in the moment he just let all his thoughts go. As he felt himself fade away.

LATER THAT DAY

* RINGG ... RINGG ... RINGG *

'Hey it's Ricky! Call me back once I'm DONE, playing call of duty !' The faint voice from the phone said

"OH FUCK ... SHIT !! W-WHY ISNT HE ANSWERING??" Gregory yelled.

Gregory paced back and forth in his room.

"GAH! THIS IS ALL MY FAULTT!!" Gregory yelled once again.

Gregory had never really been to Ricky's house so he was afraid to go there. Gregory knew he had to do SOMETHING though.

Gregory packed his backpack with bandages and food and his very special baseball bat. Before he left the house he wrote on a note,

' I'm going somewhere with Ricky, I'll be gone for a while don't worry about me :) <3 bye !
            -Gregory'

He placed the note on his sisters mirror. Gregory's sister knew he was trans, he loved his sister so much.

Gregory left the house and got on his bike. He rode to Ricky's house.

Once he arrived he knocked on the door. Nobody answered. He made looked at the driveway he rode into once again to see if there was a car there. There was one car. Which he remembered was Ricky's moms. Gregory knocked at the door again. This time Ricky's mom finally answered.

"Hey! I'm Gregory, Ricky's best friend ! I was wondering if he was home?" Gregory asked.

"He's at school. Shouldn't you be to?" Ricky's mom responded in a weird tone.

'She is most definitely drunk' Gregory thought.

"Oh! My fault! I thought school was over already, I didn't go to school today I was pretty tired." Gregory said.

"Pfft, now I know why Ricky fails every class. Your a bad influence. And look at you. Your gay ass is making my perfect son gay too!" Ricky's mom yelled.

Gregory felt offended but just picked up his stuff and left. Gregory knew Ricky's mom was an asshole, Ricky always had bruises on his arms and face. He hoped it wasn't from her.

Gregory still couldn't figure out where Ricky could've went, until he realized what Ricky had said before he left.

'If you wont, then I will!' He had said.

Gregory quickly got on his bike and rode up the mountain. Once he got to the spot him and ricky were last time in the woods, he grabbed out his flashlight since the sun was setting.

Gregory's eyes widened when he noticed a trail of blood leading to a weird cave.

Gregory wanted to throw up. He loved scary movies but never thought he'd feel like he was in one.

He slowly walked to the cave in caution. He was scared, for the first time he actually felt really scared. He just wanted his two friends to be okay.

As Gregory walked into the cave, he heard a loud scream. Gregory might as well got killed right then and there he was terrified to see what was next because he could recognize that scream from anywhere, It was Ricky's. Gregory started to run farther into the cave.

He stopped once he was closer to the, now cries. He pointed his flashlight up.

Before he knew it the flashlight was on the ground from his dropping it and his hand was over his mouth.

Angie was holding Ricky, while holding a knife against his neck.

"Oh hello Gregory" Angie said with a eerie grin on their face.