Dont let it stop me

Even with all the bruises on his arms and scratches on his hands, he still managed to get up for school.

He put on his regular Minecraft shirt, with the silly creeper on it. He looked into the mirror and a tear slowly fell down his face.

"I look so childish in this" Ricky let out.

He took off the shirt and put on his blue t-shirt, he remembered how he was considered "the popular kid" at school and people "shipped" him with Julie... 'ew...' he thought. he liked someone else not her ...

Ricky went to the bathroom and put bandages on his arms. He looked at himself, in shame. All he felt was shame.

He grabbed his stuff and off he went.

He arrived at school and locked his bike tightly on the bike rack.

Then, there he was, the boy he saw every single day of his life ever since the second grade.

"Hey Ricky!" Gregory said with a smile.

That was all he needed, all he needed to escape the mindset of 'when I get home I'm gonna get beat' and shit like that.

"Hi Gregory" Ricky says with his sleepy voice activated, immediately making Gregory worried

"Ricky are you okay!? Did you get enough sleep?!" Gregory yelled cupping Ricky's face with his hands to examine his eyes.

"Yeah I-" Ricky was about to talk but was cut off by a girl passing by, none other then Julie

"Stop harassing him Gregory! He's not gay like you!" Julie said as she walked past with her other friends laughing in the back, following her.

Gregory let go of Ricky's face, and avoided eye contact.

"Sorry Ricky, that must've been embarrassing for you." Gregory said softly.

"No!! Gregory!! It's okay!" Ricky said trying to comfort Gregory. Which Ricky was definitely bad at, but he tried his best all for Gregory.

BRINGGGGG!!

"That's the bell! I better run !" Gregory said with a quivering voice as he ran away.

Ricky sighed but went to class aswell.

Gregory was running to the bathroom, but as he ran there he ran into someone.

"GAH! sorry!! I'm in a hur-" Gregory looked up in shock just to see Julie and there was coffee all over her tank-top.

"OH MY GOSH !! IM SO SO SOO SO-" Gregory yelled out loud.

"SAVE IT! DID TOU REALLY JUST STAIN MY NEW TANK TOP??" Julie yelled.

"I'm sorry ! I- i- didnt mean to" Gregory quickly replied out of fear

"YOU GAY WHORE!" She yelled out, now with everyone gathering around them.

Gregory's eyes filled with tears.

Julie and her gang kicked and punched Gregory.

Suddenly red filled Gregory's eyes, his palms were red, sweaty, hot but he couldn't feel a thing.

He slapped Julie as hard as he could.

The crowd gasped as Julie took a few steps away from Gregory and so did her minions. Julie was holding her face, when she took her hand off, her face was bleeding and there was blood all over her hands.

She let out the loudest shriek, the whole school probably heard.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" one of Julie's minions said.

"ARE YOU INSANE?!" The other said

Gregory looked at his hands and then looked at everyone surrounding him. Every single person in that circle took about three steps away from Gregory, until he got up and ran to the bathroom.

Once Gregory got into the restroom he looked at himself in the mirror.

He gasped in horror.

'What the hell is happening to me..?' He thought in his mind.

His eyes were bloodshot red, his hands were bleeding out, and he was... glowing..?