Where they've been

(Angie uses they / them pronouns, they are non binary!! )

"Mm, what...? where am i?" Katie slowly said while opening her eyes appearing in nothing but darkness.

"Don't worry, your safe" an eerie voice said

"who-... who are you?" Katie asked

The figure snapped their fingers and all of a sudden, they were in a room, no wallpaper, no furniture just a blank room. Katie could now see who it was. Katies eyes widened in fear.

"Hi Katie, I'm Angie, don't be scared I'm not going to hurt you." Angie said, with a smile on their face

"How do you know my name? who are you? where am I? where's Gregory and Ricky?!?" Katie asked in a panicked voice.
"It's okay Katie, your safe here." Angie reassured Katie. Then, Angie snapped their fingers. They both appeared in Katie's favorite place, her secret garden.

Katie's eyes lit up. " OH MY GOSH !! I LOVE THIS PLACE!! HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!" Katie yelled in excitement.

"Cause I am you Katie." Angie replied
"What?" Katie asked, turning from the flowers to look at Angie.
"I am the ghost of you. I'm here to keep you safe" Angie said back with a smirk.
"WAIT.. AM I DEAD ??" Katie yelled back pinching her skin and pulling their hair.
"NO !! NO, YOU ARE NOT DEAD CALM DOWN" Angie yelled back
"Ok,ok, but are my friends okay?" Katie asked
"That's the thing about your little friends, have you ever sat and thought about how good your friends even are ?" Angie asked Katie back, avoiding the question.
"What do you mean? Of course I have !!  They are amazing friends. And I lo- I like them a lot!!" Katie answered.

"... well to me they look like horrible friends. They are the reason your here !! They left you at the park Katie. And they know not to leave you alone." Angie, with a serious tone, had told Katie.
Katie didn't reply she just looked at Angie with tears in her eyes. She didn't know how to react. Katie ran to Angie and tried to hug them but Katie just fell through them. She got back up and started to softly laugh, and Angie smiled.

'DID I JUST SMILE?? GENUINELY SMILE??' Angie thought in their head.
Angie was never to smile, only to convince people their a good person though. They never smiled genuinely.

"Well, I must get back to.. uhm.. I JUST HAVE TO GO" Angie said sweating although they were as cold as a ghost (literally).
"Oh, ok" Katie replied
"Wow you are VERY easy to convince .." Angie said under their breath.
"What?" Katie said slightly hearing what Angie had said.
"NOTHING GOTTA RUN !!" Angie quickly smiled and floated away

Later that day

"I'm all alone here aren't I?" Katie said with tears in their eyes. At this point she'd just have to sit in a flower Field all her life if nobody or nothing showed up.
"Your not alone" said a familiar voice.

Katie was shocked to hear a voice and they've heard that voice before it was ...
"Gregory..??"

(Editors note ! So so sorry this is a short chapter I rushed on this I'm trying to have more dreams about it so I can get more answers thank you so much for all the support !! I love you all ❤️‍🩹)