A trip back home

" Oh man, I got to get you to my house quick!" Gregory yelled.

Ricky was wounded on his arms and legs, just scratches but they were bleeding heavily.

"Ok, I know how much you love your bike but no time to bring it." Gregory said while quickly getting on his bike and having Ricky hold onto his back.

Ricky didn't really say anything, he wasn't feeling well at all. Ricky liked riding the bike with Gregory, it reminded him of when they were little.

"Your so... warm, Gregory" Ricky said in a woozy voice.

Gregory smiled at him

A short trip later they arrived at Gregory's house. luckily, both of his parents were at work.

Gregory sat Ricky on his bed and examined him.

"This might hurt a bit, ok? just squeeze my hand if you need to" Gregory reassured him

Gregory quickly applied disinfectant liquid on Rickys wounds. Then softly bandaged the cuts up.

"Now, you look cool" Gregory softly said while he smiled and looked into Rickys eyes.

a bit later Ricky fell asleep next to Gregory. Gregory looked at him and smiled. 'He's so brave' Gregory thought. Without any thought in Gregorys mind he slowly kissed Ricky's forehead. Gregory immediately jumped realizing what he had done. His hands were over his mouth trying not to scream, his face was redder than a tomato.

Later, once Gregory fully cooled down. Gregory got up to turn off his TV. Right as he was about to turn it off noticed a photo of Katie, Ricky and him on the tv stand, there was a little sticky note at the top that said 'horror trio forever' on it. Gregory held it in his hands, he walked to the hallway, so he didn't wake Ricky.

tears started to form in Gregorys eyes while he looked at the photo. He wanted to scream as loud as he could at the photo. all he wanted was Katie.

"it's all my fault" Gregory said with tears dripping down his face. He sobbed; he was breathing so heavily it felt like he could not breath.

Gregory stood up with anger and just said "it's all my fault..." suddenly the anger overtook Gregory. He held the picture frame in one hand, quickly rose it into the air and slammed it to the ground. he panted in anger with, now, many tears flowing down his face. His eyes widened when he realized what he has just done. He tried picking up the frame without getting glass inside his skin. He slowly picked it up, brushing off the tiny glass shards. He looked at Ricky, then himself, then at Katie. but wait... that wasn't Katie, it was the ghostly figure named Angie Ricky had saw earlier that day.

Gregory gasped

He dropped the picture in fear. and quickly ran back to the room, where he sobbed even more.

He slowly but surely fell asleep on the floor in his bedroom.

"They have no idea what's coming" Angie said watching them from outside the window.