Trust is everything

"Oh fuck, oh SHIT!! What's happening to me!?" Gregory said out loud

He was rambling the worst words on the top of his lungs until he stopped in shock when he saw a figure behind him.

"Is anyone in here ..?" Gregory said.

"Oh..nobody but me." The figure behind him said.

A COUPLE HOURS BEFORE

"Katsterrr, whatcha doing?" Angie said in her echoing voice.

"Gardening!" Katie smiled.

"Well I'm glad you like it here" Angie smiled back.

"I wanted to have a little talk with you." Angie started.

"Uh sure ! What's up?" Katie turned around towards Angie.

"You know your friends ?" Angie asked

"Yes..? Angie what is this about?"

"Well.. they...Katie they don't care about you." Angie replied with a sad tone

"... Angie.. I .. why? Why do you think this?" Katie's emotion changed throughout the sentence.

"They said.. they said they both didn't care about you. And they're glad your gone." Angie said.

"WHY WOULD I BELIVE YOU?!" Katie yelled in anger. Her eyes flashed a yellow tone.

"You don't have to.. but think about it, they left you at the park, maybe they knew what would happen? Maybe they knew and wanted to leave you to die."Angie said with a soft tone as they looked into Katie's eyes

"I.." Katie tried to speak but wanted to cry instead.

"Kill them." Katie said blankly

Angie looked at her in shock, surprised they didn't have to convince her atleast a bit more.

"THATS MAH GIRL ! I'm gonna kick their ass like they deserve !" Angie exclaimed with excitement.

They put their hands softly of Katie's shoulders, Katie couldn't help but notice. She blushed, but in the end brushed it off.

BACK TO CURRENT TIME

"Uhm...who are you?" Gregory asked.

" the names Angie hun, I'm not gonna hurt you." Angie walked into the light so Gregory could see their transparent body.

"I-.. what.. Katie..???" Gregory said confused and in shock. He wanted to pass out.

"I'm not Katie, I'm her uh lets just say, evil twin or something... " Angie giggled.

"DO YOU HAVE KATIE ?! GIVE HER BACK PLEASE !! ILL DO ANYTHING !" Gregory pleaded.

" as if ... whatever. She wanted me to give you a note. Here it is." Angie said as they handed Gregory the note.

___________________________

Dear, Ricky and Gregory

      Hello. It's Katie, I know you guys hate me and I want you to know I hate you more. I've sent Angie here to kill you. Both of you are fake friends. I know you guys never cared about me. Have a good life ....

                                 while it lasts :)

       -Katie M Sheila

___________________________

"W-what..? Katie would never-" Gregory looked up to make eye contact with Angie again but they were gone.

"What the hell what the hell what the hell" Gregory repeated as he quickly grabbed his bad and shoved the note inside.

Gregory's eyes filled with red he felt anger and discomfort.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE SAY THAT!?" Gregory yelled out.

Gregory ran down the hall and to his suprise Ricky was standing right there.

"RICKY WE HAVE TO GO" Gregory grabbed Ricky's arm as he said that sentence

"What the hell gregory! What's happening, and why is your hand so hot ?" Ricky asked confused

"WE ARE NEVER TRUSTING ANOTHER PERSON AGAIN. And you guessed it! We're not even gonna TRY to look for Katie again." Gregory said without thinking.

"Gregory what are you talking about" ricky said as he tugged away from Gregory's grip.

They both turned around and looked at Eachother.

Tears filled Gregory's face.

"We're done for." Gregory let out