The Gas Station

Gregory and Ricky walked to the gas station to buy the supplies they needed for a little amount of money. On the way over their hands kept touching they both noticed but decided to not say anything about it they both were blushing the whole way though. Gregory was thinking about telling Ricky the truth, that he liked him, but Gregory did not want to lose him. With everything going on the only thing he could think about was finding Katie, and keeping Ricky safe.

Gregory had these feelings of love for Ricky but at the same time he wanted to scream at ricky in anger. Gregory always blamed him for what happened to Katie if he just let her tag along to get the food maybe none of this would have happened.

Ricky noticed something was off about Greg, so he decided to lighten the mood.

"Hey Greg remember that one time when i slept over on Christmas and in the middle of the night we got up to see the presents and your dog ripped up a giant Santa clause plush and you thought Santa got ripped up in your house and you started to scream?" Ricky said starting to giggle.

Gregory laughed "I remember that!! i was petrified i thought a true crime documentary was about to come to life in my home" he laughed.

Ricky turned to the side and whispered "YES!!" while putting his fist up he was happy he made Gregory laugh.

They were almost to the gas station, but before they arrived, Gregory put his hand in Ricky's. Ricky immediately noticed and blushed his whole face was red, but he just enjoyed the moment wishing it wouldn't end. once they got to the gas station Ricky thought Gregory was going to depart their hands, but he didn't, and he was happy about it.

They walked around the store for a bit and were still holding hands until someone walked into the store with pale skin and orange hair. Gregory immediately looked at her and his eyes widened he quickly departed hands with Ricky and put his hoodie over his head.

Ricky was sad they departed hands but was more worried about Gregory he didn't know what to do, and why he did it when the girl walked in.

"Gregory are you okay?" Ricky whispered to the taller boy.

"That girl... I-... I know her. just please pretend like you don't know me for now, okay?" Gregory whispered back to the shorter boy.

The pale girl just got some Chapstick and a lighter.

"Will that be all?" The cashier asked.

"Yes ma'am" the pale girl replied. Then she left. Gregory took off his hood and breathed in and out.

"What was that about dude? Who was it? Was it someone from school? " Ricky asked with all the stuff they were buying in his hand.

"Ugh. it was Julie, oh man i hate her, she just did a lot of bad shit to me" Gregory replied.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that man, must be glad you have me now right" Ricky said with his hand on Gregorys shoulder and him smirking

Gregory giggled and blushed a bit

"Thank you so much Ricky, for everything, you're such a good friend" Gregory said as he pulled Ricky into a hug

Ricky laughed, smiled, then hugged back

They put the stuff on the counter and gave it to the cashier.

"HEYYY, ARENT YOU THE GIRL THAT WORKS AT FLIMFLAM BURGERS?? OH! OH! AND ALEX'S SISTER? " Ricky asked.

"Yes, yes i am" the cashier said in a very low voice.

"Hey uh... have you seen Katie lately? She usually texts me every day after my shifts but last night she didn't and I'm starting to get a little worried. I'm just asking cause i know you guys hang out with her a lot." The cashier asked.

Ricky and Gregory both avoided eye contact with each other and the cashier.

"Uh... no, actually we haven't seen her for a bit." Gregory said.

"oh. uhm ok" the cashier replied... They left the gas station without saying anything.

"well... forest time I guess" Ricky said with a giggle