AAO | NewBeginnings | 38

__________________________

New Beginnings
__________________________

"I feel like it's a move I need to make for me, I just need to know if you making it with me."
- Benjiman Cartier Gotti
__________________________

Sunday | December 8th

"Listen to me kid, the shit you did on Thanksgiving in front of the family was unnecessary. Not only did you disrespect me, but also your step mother, sister, and all the rest of the family. That was out of line. I don't care what Jace did to you, we are your family regardless if you like it or not. We love you, and we want you apart of this family. Okay? You owe your family an apology BG, especially my wife." Jerome preached to his son.

Benji sat there in front of his father's desk, not caring at all to hear the bullshit he had to say. Layton already cleared him when it came to that event, so as far as he was concerned .. Jerome could take that whole speech and shove it right back up his ass where it came from.

"Do you hear me?" Jerome questioned, realizing that BG wasn't paying him or his words any attention. He still wasn't quite use to having a son that didn't listen, or do as he said. Although he didn't raise Benji, he did want the same level of respect as Jace gave him ... but  he knew that was a stretch so he didnt dare mention it.

BG sucked his teeth. "Yea man, I hear you. I hope you gave that nigga this same speech, cause he the opp ass nigga that you need to be talking to man. Not me."

"Oh I've talked to him, but now I'm talking to you. As your father I want to make sure you know where your wrongs lie so that you can try and correct them BG."

BG shook his head. "Oh, so now you wanna' play dad again. Fuck outta here. Listen man, you years later on that. I'm bout to be 22, it's too late for that. Sorry, but  you missed yo chance to play that role. Now is that all you called me for? Cause I got somewhere else to be." He asked, ready to end the approaching conversation.

Jerome could only sigh. It was aggravating for him. It was like he was so close to having his son, but just as he got close enough ... Benji snatched away from him. It was an uphill battle, but Jerome wouldn't give up. It was taking every bit of his strength to fight this battle, but he knew victory would soon come .. he hoped so.

"You know what, I'm trying son. I'm trying. What the fuck in this world could I possibly do to get you to let me in and allow me to be a father to you. I know I'm a long way from being your dad, but I'm trying. Is there any thing in this would I can do for you to let me try." Jerome said .. nearly pleading with his son for another chance. It had BG sitting there with a slight mug, now deep in his thoughts about what he wanted to say next.

Once he'd thought of the only possible thing on Earth that he wanted, his eyes found Jerome's and a look of determination sat within. "Bring me Omar Banks." A request as big as such was nearly impossible, but that was the only thing BG wanted so he put it out there to see how Jerome would react. BG knew his father was a well connected man, so since he asked what it would take .. Benji had told him. That's what it would take.

Jerome's frown deepened. "BG, how the fuck do you expect me to get a man out of prison?" He questioned. Indeed, that was nearly an impossible task to fulfill.

BG shrugged lazily, standing up from the chair. "How I suppose to know? Shit, get creative. You always say how you got all the pull and connections out here, use em. I honestly don't give a fuck how you do it. You've asked what it would take, I told you. Simple as that."

Jerome headed over to the minibar inside of his office and went for the clear glass container of whiskey. The request that BG was asking had added stress to his full already plate, causing him to need a drink to relax. He poured a small glass for himself and BG. "I'm not too sure if I can do that. I can get him hit inside though. I will make sure that motherfucker is dead." He told his son, handing him the glass of whisky he'd poured up.