AAO | Appreciation | 8

__________________________

Appreciation
__________________________

"I got niggas I been knowin' since grade school always looked out for, that wouldn't even drop they bread on me to get out like you did. You a real one, for real and I can't stress to you enough how much I appreciate it." - Benjiman Cartier Gotti
__________________________

Thursday | February 13th

It was a quarter after noon on a windy Thursday and Benjiman Cartier Gotti had found himself rolling up a hefty backwood in the comforts of his vehicle. He had a very busy schedule, as it had been for the past few days now and finally he had a spare moment to come tend to this nuisance, or better yet his liability. Every since the other night with Layton, BG hadn't made time to even get back with Maleah, but here it was now. After sitting infront of her sister Morgan's house for the few minutes that it took for him to roll up, he'd finally sent her that "I'm outside" text.

As he sat in the car, he mentally prepared himself in order to gain the patience to even deal with Maleah. Benji lacked patience and anybody that'd ever dealt with him knew it, Maleah wasn't any different. BG just hoped that she wasn't with the bullshit, because the way he felt he didn't have time for the shit today either. His mental preparations for her was cut short because soon she came strutting out of the house.

"Wassup." Benji spoke aloud briefly, but with intent of being polite as she'd got in the passenger seat of his car. Maleah threw a glare his way, showing first hand that his hopes of a stress free visit was no use. He could tell that she had an attitude and that alone made the need to smoke creep upon him more if he had any plans of not losing his cool while with her.

"Don't wassup me BG. What'd happened to you all this weekend? I've been calling and texting you this whole time and didn't get a response until now. I've been waiting to see or hear from you for days now. I am tired of you playing me to the left." Maleah said in her rant, letting him know how she felt. That was something he respected about her, that was about it.

"I was busy," Benji said nonchalantly, per usual. He had tried being nice and even attempted to sound as if she didn't annoy him, but that'd obviously failed. At this point, he no longer even tried to give a fuck and she was the blame for that just by her approach towards him. She had herself to thank as a result.

"Busy, huh? Busy doing what BG? Fucking around, who was the girl from the other night?" Maleah said with question after question aimed at him. He sent a mean look her way, indicating that she was treading on thin ice with him right now with these questions.

"Listen, you better chill. Don't question me like you my bitch or some, cause you ain't. The girl ain't yo' concern so don't even ask." He said strictly and the next thing on his agenda was to get high. Benji had tried holding off, but without it right now he wasn't sure how much longer he could take before he blew a fuse in his head and caused more trouble than she was ever even worth to him. He fired up so quickly he had damn near burnt his fingers in the process.

"Well, if you'd stop blowing me off I wouldn't even have to question you BG. Ever thought about that?" Maleah said with a deep sigh and arms crossed up.

"Well, if you'd stop pissin' me off wit all this clingy shit you do I wouldn't even have to blow yo ass off. Ever thought about that?" He retorted flipping those same words back on her nonchalantly. Benji kept on smoking his backwood, barely paying her any mind after that. In fact, he was ready to send her off now.