AAO | ILoveYou | 19

__________________________

I Love You
__________________________

"You may be right, but in this very moment when I am confused about every thing else in my life, you are the one thing that I'm sure of. Loving you is the one thing that I'm sure of."
- Layton Iman Westbrook
__________________________

Sunday | June 23rd

The next morning, the two of them had woken up at the crack of dawn to have morning sex. After taking a steamy shower filled with even more sex they had made the decision to order room service. Today was the last day out here in Miami, they would be going home in a couple hours to the reality the once knew.

"You're such a plain eater," Layton announced as he picked over the bacon and eggs, that filled his silver platter. While she had a variety of fruits, a waffle, a ham and cheese omelet, and bacon covering hers. It was around ten in the morning on this fine Sunday.

"I like what I like," he shrugged, as he stole a piece of bacon from her plate. Layton rolled her eyes, but didn't even say anything. They'd been getting along so well since they'd gotten here, she loved it. It was exactly what they needed after being away from one another for months, she wished they could just stay.

"It's been so nice out here, I wish this trip could last forever." Layton announced as she gazed out among the deep blue sea from their bedroom window. They had a beautiful ocean view that gave a peaceful aura she wished she could take with her. Miami had been good to them, it was a shame it had to end so soon.

"Yea, I know. Back to the basics tho," BG shrugged his shoulders. He agreed, Miami had been good, but he was ready to get back home. After months, Benji still felt out of place down here. He was ready to get back to the home that he knew. "I'm bout to jump in the shower while you finish." He said, she nodded.

Layton reached for the remote and flipped through a few channels to find something good to watch on tv. After flipping for a few seconds, she finally stopped on the classic Baby Boy that was playing on BET. It was one of her favorite movies to watch as a kid. As she continued to eat her fruit, she heard vibrating on the nightstand. It was then that she'd noticed he had left his phone, face down there. Layton wanted take a look, no matter how much she tried to ignore it. A part of her felt she shouldn't, but still. He was in the shower still, so why not? In the midst of her mental battle, the phone stopped ringing. She was relieved.

As soon as it stopped, it started ringing again and it was this time that she couldn't resist. Layton sat her plate to the side and climbed over to grab it. Once it was in her hands, she noticed the caller id was from a private number. Still, she was curious so again she debated with herself if she should answer or not. He was in the shower so that gave her a reason right? It was another second gone, and she was still trying to decide. She knew she had no place to do so and just checking it was a lot. Privacy was a lot to Benji, but she just couldn't seem to help herself and did it.

"Hello?" Layton said into the phone, trying to keep her voice at a minimum so he couldn't hear her. She felt bad for answering after she'd done so, but what was done couldn't be taken back now. For a second, she decided to just hang up, but that was until she'd heard the same annoying ass voice from awhile ago.

"Who the hell is this?" The girl responded with way too much attitude, causing a frown to form on Lay's face. It didn't take a rocket scientist to recognize the voice from a while ago, Maleah was her name. That only left Layton with the questions of the reason for her call. It all honesty, she wasn't sure who all Benji was in contact with, but she hoped it wasn't her.