AAO | WelcomeToTheStreets | 2

__________________________

"Welcome To The Streets"
__________________________
"I know, I was a better me with you around to guide me. You were my peace in this fucked up world. I'd lost everything when my granny died, including you. After that, I also lost myself too. What was I suppose to do?" - Maleah Marie Scott
__________________________

Friday | January 2

Benjiman's first day out of the penitentiary had once come and was now long gone. It was a new day now, it was time for him to start making his own moves to get himself ahead in life. BG was determined and his mind was set on something and it'd be done. With so much on his mental, he stood under the hot beaming shower of Rick's guest bathroom as he washed away all of the demons that'd been riding his back. It was about five in the morning and he was up like it was a normal thing. Well, it was for someone fresh out of a prison cell being that breakfast was served at 5. This didn't feel much different, he didn't feel free.

It was just something about Rick and sleeping inside of his house that had rubbed BG the wrong way and it kept him up all night. Yeah, he knew they had once been boys in the past, but he could not seem to shake the lingering feeling that Rick was really playing him and that he couldn't trust dude. He didn't trust him, he also made sure to be aware of all his surroundings at all times when Rick was anywhere near him.

It ate him up inside to have to be so dependent on a nigga and for that nigga to be Rick, it only made him sick to his stomach. He appreciated the help though, without it he didn't know where he'd be right now. It was hard for him to accept the help and to him it felt like Rick was eating up the joy of having BG rely only on him to survive right now. It was so much going on in Benji's mind, he dismissed the thoughts soon.

Once he felt that he'd cleared his mind long enough, he turned off the burning water and got out. He went for the nearest towel and wrapped it around his body then proceeded to brush his teeth. Benji had a set of the straightest white teeth around and the girls were always fond of them. He took pride in his teeth, even when he was locked up. Nice teeth were really one of the most underrated things when it came to looking for qualities in someone. It was definitely one that BG always looked for in a girl and always would.

Once he'd finished, he looked at himself and couldn't help but to grin. He was a fine motherfucker if he did say so himself and he knew it. The millions of tattoos crawling over his skin added to his nice smile and all over peanut butter skin. Some said he had resembled the rapper Key Glock, but to himself he looked much better than any other dude on this earth. He was the most humble and cocky dude you'd ever meet and he knew it too. He gave himself one last glance and then headed back into the bedroom to get dressed.

"Get the fuck out." He spat in utter disgust as he now stood inside the bedroom, dripping in the thin white towel that concealed his lethal weapon. He'd been in a good mood up until now and he was pissed too.

"Can you just hear me out? Please BG." Maleah said in her soft melodic voice as she stood in front of him with pleading eyes. He sucked his teeth and went to move around her, but she followed his movements. A morning that was off to a good start had now been turned sour and it made Benji annoyed as fuck.

"Ain't shit you gotta' say to me. Ain't shit you can say to me to justify the fucked up shit you did Maleah. It ain't even necessary cause ion' give a fuck, now go."

"BG, please. Why won't you just look at me?" Maleah asked as she grabbed his arm, only for him to snatch it away. She grabbed his chin to look at her and then was when he noticed what she was wearing. His eyes got wide as he took in the red silk robe that left little to imagination on the scanty red lingerie she wore. It complimented her chocolate skin all too well and it's intent to excite BG was a success on her behalf.