Chapter 2: Secrets Revealed Part 1/2

The sunlight illuminated the neighborhood of Queens, it was already noon, Peter returned home after a morning at school, he was happily swinging with his cobwebs from one roof to another of the houses, from time to time he took a look to the beautiful flowers of the trees and then he looked forward again, just in case, he was still learning to use his powers, he didn't want to crash into something, he knew it would heal quickly but that didn't mean it didn't hurt "better to be careful" thought Peter.

Peter jumped off the roof of a house that was two houses from his, ran and hid behind a bush to change his Spider-Man suit for the clothes he had put on in the morning.

Peter left the backpack on the grass, took off the suit, leaving him in his underwear, put the suit inside the backpack and took out his clothes, which consisted of a white printed T-shirt, light blue jeans, white socks and sneakers blue converse. Peter put on his clothes, finished tying one of his sneakers, grabbed his backpack, zipped it up, slung it over his shoulders and walked home.

Before being Spider-Man, Peter went to school on his bike so that his parents wouldn't suspect anything, he had hidden it in the garage, so they would believe that he had used that means of transport to get to school and not artificial cobwebs manufactured by him.

Peter outlined a nervous smile, if his parents found out he would be fried, the best thing was to keep his identity a secret, he also wanted to start saving people who needed his help, he still hadn't had time but he was willing to do it and he knew that his parents wouldn't be happy with the idea if they knew, they would tell him that it is the job of the police and to stop bothering him, that he was a 15-year-old teenager, to concentrate on his life and not on the well-being of others, obviously they would worry a lot about him, they would be afraid that something bad would happen to him.

Peter knew it was dangerous to be a hero, he had seen this with the Avengers when they tried to protect New York City from aliens but he was willing to take the risk, logically he wasn't an Avenger but well, he was... he was Peter Parker, Spider-Man.

When Peter arrived at his house, he saw a luxurious car parked in the driveway, it was a red Ferrari, Peter was surprised.

"Wow, what a car." Peter commented approaching the car to take a closer look, he passed a hand over the hood, it was shiny and shiny, Peter smiled, he could see his reflection of how clean the vehicle was. "Whoever it is the owner takes good care of it." He took his hand out of the car, grabbed the strap of his backpack and looked at the entrance of his house with a frown. "How strange... what is this car doing parked right in front of my house? I don't understand why someone so millionaire would leave it there." Peter shrugged his shoulders and began to walk to the entrance porch, it seemed strange to him but he didn't give it much importance. "Who cares."

Peter opened the main door, entered the hall, turned around, closed the door and began to walk through the room towards the stairs, with the intention of going up to his room to leave the backpack, he knew that his father hadn't yet arrived from work, he always arrived a few minutes after him.

"Mom, I'm here, what are we eating? I'm very hungry." Peter said, placing one foot on the first step of the stairs, ready to climb until he heard a voice behind him that left him paralyzed.

"Aren't you going to say hello Peter?"

Peter swallowed, was it his idea or was that voice Tony Stark's? He turned around slowly, yes, it was Tony Stark, the tycoon was standing in front of him, wearing one of his impeccable suits, he had his hands inside the pockets of his suit pants and a warm smile on his face.

Peter took the backpack off his shoulders and dropped it on the floor, his mouth was slightly open, in shock, he couldn't believe that his idol was in front of him, smiling at him, was it a dream? Tony's words were repeated in his head "aren't you going to say hello Peter?", the brown-haired boy was puzzled.