Chapter 34: A Long Week of Punishment Part 2/2

Peter rested the sole of his gray Converse sneakers on the parquet floor of his room and pushed forward, moving the black leather chair with little wheels in which he was sitting until he reached the desk.

Once in front of that piece of furniture, the teenager rested his elbows on the wood, his chin on the palms of his hands and remained thoughtful, remembering the other part of what had happened in that long week of punishment, he had already thought about the first part before he was interrupted by the annoying high-pitched sound that the sensor that was placed on the window frame repeatedly emitted.

Flashback 1.

Peter had gone up, as his father had recommended, to his room with the intention of moving forward with the biology project he had pending for school.

The problem? It was supposed to be a group project but Peter was going to have to do his part on his own and then send them to Ned and MJ because his dad had gotten too strict and he wouldn't let him hang out with them since it was “part of the punishment that he had assigned”, he couldn't receive visitors or leave the house.

Peter was so upset by this injustice that he couldn't resist, he put aside the anger he had with Tony, since he had taken him against his will from the bar where he had been working with his classmates, and wrote him WhatsApp messages to tell him what happened.

He told him that he had argued with his dad and that in his opinion he was being unfair to him, Tony was very understanding about the issue, agreeing with Peter and also offered to help him with the project.

The teenager happily accepted Tony's offer for several reasons, one... his anger with him had passed because he had taken his side.

Two... it would be fun to work together beyond Peter being able to do his part alone since he was so smart.

Three... he would feel accompanied, at his home he was always alone because he preferred to spend as little time as possible with his parents, from time to time he would talk with Beatríz, the maid, but not so much because she had to clean the house.

And four... he would bother his father because Tony was a visitor but at the same time a visitor that Steve couldn't avoid, not only because Tony was determined to be close to Peter, but also because he did many favors for Cap, therefore the blonde couldn't be so cheeky as to not let him come to his house later so even though he didn't like Tony going so much... he allowed it.

So Peter and Tony were sitting at the desk in the teenager's room, working side by side on the biology project, while Steve and May were reluctantly in the living room, hoping that his adopted son and the millionaire would finish the project quickly so that Stark could go to the Tower, or to the company, or go out with his wife, Pepper, in short to get him away from Peter.

“Thank you for helping me with this project, Mr. Stark.” Peter thanked him after a few minutes, he had stopped writing and had left his pen resting on top of the notebook, he put his hands together, shrugged his shoulders and added. “I could have done it alone but I didn't feel like it, my father put me in a bad mood.” The brown-haired boy snorted and complained with a frown. “I still can't believe he doesn't let me hang out with Ned and MJ, he's an idiot.”

Tony sighed, left the biology book he had been reading on top of the desk and tilted his face to look at Peter.

“You're welcome and I understand your frustration Peter but I recommend that you let it go.” The tycoon advised him as he rested his elbow on the wood of the furniture. “Obediently complete the remaining days of your punishment and you'll see that everything will be resolved, if you continue arguing with your father you will only get your punishment increased.”