Chapter 35: Pepper Finds Out That Peter is Adopted

In Tony's laboratory in the Tower... some metal doors opened, revealing the spectacular Spider-Man suit that the tycoon had made for Peter, said suit had cost millions of dollars and had very advanced technology, which would be useful to the teenager when he used it but to have full access to all the functions he had to comply with the "bike little wheels" protocol, once he achieved this, the other subsystems would be activated.

Tony had decided to incorporate an AI into Peter's Spider-Man suit because he also had one in his Iron Man suit, F.R.I.D.A.Y., and it was really very useful to him, this AI could be used from the beginning by Peter, it was not necessary to him to complete the "bike little wheels" protocol for this.

The great advantage for Tony was that he could use that AI to find out about the boy, since the one who obeyed it before Peter was him, if the brat got up to some mischief with the suit on... Tony would be the first to know it, not only that, he could access the recordings of everything that Peter was doing because F.R.I.D.A.Y. was connected to said AI, which is why if Tony asked it, it could give him information about conversations with Peter, it could play audios or show him videos.

The latter because Tony made a protocol called "Spider-Boy surveillance" that showed him everything that Peter saw through the suit, in the moment or through recordings, F.R.I.D.A.Y. could also tell Tony what time Peter put on the suit and what time he took it out, among many other things.

Speaking of keeping an eye on the brat... Tony also added a tracker to his Spider-Man suit, so he could know where Peter was when he wore the suit, it had occurred to him after having to search for him at night in the neighborhood of Queens days ago.

Logically this would only work if Peter was wearing the suit but something was something, Tony also wouldn't make a GPS-style anklet bracelet for Peter to wear all the time since that was overkill, it was a violation of his privacy and it sounded very Steve.

Tony didn't want to be as controlling as Cap in that sense, apart from the fact that it wouldn't be necessary because Peter wouldn't be in danger in his common routine life as a teenager or as Spider-Man, would he?

Tony deludedly believed that the deal he had made with Steve days before not to let Peter be part of the Avengers team's missions was enough to keep his "possible" son protected, if he only knew how wrong he was... while he looked with a proud smile at the Spider-Man suit he had made for the boy, Peter was being pursued by a persevering and stubborn Venom, who was very willing to possess him but Tony had no way of knowing that, at least for the moment.

The sound of high heels hitting the floor, approaching him, the pleasant sensation of warm hands surrounding his arm and a perfume that reached his nose, brought Tony out of his thoughts, he looked to the side, meeting Pepper's smiling gaze, Tony smiled at her and then looked back at the suit.

"To think that I finished it several days ago and I still haven't given it to Peter." The millionaire commented in a casual tone, trying to hide the disappointment he felt about that, and let out a sigh.

"That is because he hasn't come to the Tower yet." Pepper said the obvious, Tony nodded, still looking at the suit, his wife stopped looking at his profile and fixed her blue eyes on the suit in front of her, she smiled. "You tried hard love, I'm sure Peter will love it, hum..." The blonde muttered, putting her lips in a thin line, then she removed one hand from Tony's arm and pointed to the chest of the suit. "That spider on its chest is calling me attention." She warned, lowered her arm and raised her head a little to look Tony in the face, since her husband was taller than her. "Will you tell me what powers your student has?" Pepper asked with an arched eyebrow, then she giggled. "Stop acting mysterious and tell me."