Chapter 5: I Will Protect You

The wind hit Peter's face and shook his hair in all directions, it was a sensation similar to when he swung from one house to another with his cobwebs, if Peter had to describe it, it was a pleasant and nice sensation. The chestnut supported a arm above the rubber window of the door and looked to the side, appreciating the different shades of the leaves of the trees.

He and Tony were in the tycoon's red Ferrari, heading to Ned's house, they were supposed to talk about what had happened minutes ago at Peter's house. Tony had offered to explain to the brat why his parents had lied to him for so many years.

However, they still hadn't been able to talk and the problem was Peter. Tony had repeatedly tried to bring up the subject but the boy wasn't paying enough attention to him, Peter was worried about attracting attention, the brown-haired boy was a bit uneasy about the possibility that some pedestrian or someone driving other cars saw him riding in the same car as Tony Stark.

Peter kept moving in his seat, despite having his seat belt fastened. He looked behind, to the sides, and to the front to make sure no one was taking a picture of him or pointing a finger at him.

"Relax Peter." Tony asked him, giving him a quick look and then turning his attention to the road, the tycoon's black hair was shaking from side to side due to the wind. "You're making me nervous, I can't concentrate on driving if everything time you're moving, stand still, so far no one paid attention to us, don't be so paranoid."

Peter heaved a sigh, sat correctly in his seat and tried not to look at the cars anymore but after a few seconds anxiety got the better of him so he looked through the little mirror next to his window at the road, there were cars behind the Ferrari but no there were a lot of them, that was because Tony was doing his best to avoid busy streets and go through back streets with fewer vehicles, which made the walk to Ned's house longer because there were many twists and turns that the tycoon would avoid if it weren't for Peter not wanting them to be seen.

"You're right and I'm sorry Mr. Stark, I didn't want to distract you." Peter apologized as he scratched the back of his neck, then lowered his arm and shrugged. "I guess no one paid attention to us yet because they are more busy appreciating the shine of the car than looking at the people who are on it." He said, despite his words he didn't feel calm so he sank down a little in the luxurious leather seat, trying to go unnoticed. "Even so I can't stay calm." Peter admitted worried.

Tony rolled his eyes and turned the wheel, turning a corner.

"At this rate we'll get to your friend's house and we won't talk." He complained because he had been driving for a long time and hadn't been able to talk to Peter, with the passing of the seconds there was less distance to reach his destination, time was running out, suddenly Tony had a brilliant idea, he smiled. "I know, I have an idea."

Peter looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Which one?" He was interested to know.

Tony didn't answer him, he had managed to visualize the perfect place where he could talk to Peter, without the boy having to worry about curious looks, the millionaire drove a few meters, turned a corner and went through a dirt road. You could tell that it wasn't very busy because it had never been paved, besides that passage had numerous holes, potholes, donkey backs and stones, it was a left and neglected path.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked a little scared as he held the edges of the leather seat with his hands, despite having the seat belt on, he was jumping on his seat because the dirt road was destroyed and had many holes, the luxurious Ferrari was having trouble transiting it. "Aren't you worried that your car will be ruined? this road is a disaster." Peter began to say but he let out a little scream when a stone flew in the air and hit the mirror next to his window, leaving it cracked. "Do you see what I'm saying, Mr. Stark? You already broke a mirror." He said with a tone of regret, the Ferrari was no longer perfect with that broken mirror.