Chapter 6: Father and Son? Part 1/2

Tony entered the parking lot of the shopping center, looked for a free place to park, when he found one, he maneuvered the Ferrari into place, the luxurious car had been parked between two common trucks. Tony turned the key, turned off the engine and unbuckled his seat belt.

Peter sat correctly in his seat because he had been crouching a bit since Mr. Stark had pulled the Ferrari into the parking lot, trying not to be seen by anyone. Peter quickly unbuckled his seat belt and opened the car door, with the intention of going down but Tony stopped him by taking his arm, Peter turned to look at him with an arched eyebrow.

"Wait Spider-Boy, slow down, you're forgetting the costume." Tony said, reminding him of an important detail, he let go of his arm and let out a giggle.

Peter's eyes widened, then he smacked his forehead with a hand, feeling stupid.

"Right, how stupid I am." Peter removed his hand from his forehead and looked at Tony with a grateful smile, he was relieved that he had told him, otherwise someone who was in the parking lot could have seen him next to Tony Stark. "Thank you Mr. Stark."

Tony smiled at him in response, opened the driver's door, got out of the vehicle closing the door behind him, opened the trunk and took out the costumes, which consisted of two simple woolen hats, one was blue and the other was red, and two pairs of sunglasses. These glasses weren't the classic ones that Tony used to wear because they didn't have clear lenses but dark ones, you could barely see the eyes, they were good for camouflage.

Peter got out of the car and stood next to Tony, then he threw his backpack into the trunk that was still open, he preferred to leave it in Mr. Stark's car since he wouldn't need it. The brown-haired boy was a bit restless, he couldn't help throwing a look around the parking lot to make sure no one was watching them, Peter would feel more comfortable when he was in disguise.

"Hey, stop looking anywhere and grab this." Tony said to the boy, getting his attention.

Peter looked at the tycoon, he had his arm outstretched, he was offering him a hat, the red one and a pair of sunglasses, the teenager took them, then Tony closed the trunk.

"If you don't dress up quickly, they will see you." Tony clarified and took advantage of the fact that he had already given Peter the costume to put on his own.

Tony put on his sunglasses and then placed the blue wool cap on his head, carefully hiding all of his black hair so as not to leave any strands of hair out. Peter followed in his footsteps, put on his glasses and then covered his wavy brown hair with the red knit cap.

"I feel like I look ridiculous." Peter commented with slumped shoulders, dejected, he was embarrassed to enter the food court dressed like that.

Tony looked him up and down, taking in his clothing, and shrugged.

"Yes, but better to see yourself ridiculous at McDonald's than to appear tomorrow on the front page of the most widely read magazines for being with me." He said crudely and without filter.

Peter sighed, his fingers gripping the brim of the knit cap and pulling it down a bit because a brown curl had escaped.

"I guess you're right." The teenager acknowledged with a shrug, he took a look at Tony and smiled mischievously. "At least I look better than you, my casual clothes go better with the hat and glasses, your suit... not so much, it doesn't match." He commented mischievously and made a face, then he giggled but he couldn't help it, Mr. Stark looked ridiculous dressed like that, formal and informal at the same time.

Tony arched an eyebrow, however he wasn't upset by the brat's comment, on the contrary, he was amused, the tycoon looked at Peter with a lopsided smile.