Special Chapter: Complete Prologue

Hello!! 😃 Here I leave the Complete Prologue of this story, it has hidden scenes that are revealed throughout the story in flashbacks but I wanted to publish it in full anyway so that you can read it in its entirety if you want and don't have to keep putting the scenes together in the different chapters, I still needed to reveal a single scene haha 🤭 I hope you like it!!! After this part I will publish the next chapter, which is 20 haha 😎 Greetings!!! 😘

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

August 28, 2001 - Malibu, California.

Loud music and the sound of wheels turning rapidly on the pavement were what Tony heard. The tycoon was speeding in one of his late-model cars to a pub, looking for fun, by fun he meant drinking alcohol and trying to flirt with some pretty girl. Tony was too much of a womanizer, it was very usual for him to have one-night stands.

The millionaire parked his luxurious vehicle in the parking lot of the pub he had decided to go to that night, got out of the car, closed the door and set the alarm, then he adjusted his leather jacket and went to the glass doors of pub access.

As soon as he entered, he noticed the number of people in the place, dancing to the sound of music and the colored lights that moved in all directions. Tony smiled, he loved those kinds of places, he put a hand to his forehead and shook his black hair back, stealing sighs from some of the young women who were close to him.

Tony not only attracted attention for his attractiveness, but also for his fame, he was the famous Tony Stark, successor of his father, Howard Stark, in Stark Industries.

"Mr. Stark, good night." A young blonde with blue eyes greeted him, standing next to him while grabbing one of his arms and offering him a seductive smile. "Do you want to dance? My name is Mindy."

Tony forced a smile, then grabbed Mandy's? hands, he had already forgotten her name, and gently removed them from his arm.

"I'm sorry Mandy, the truth is that I feel like a drink right now, not to dance with you, don't be offended, it's nothing personal." He said making a gesture of indifference with his hand and quickly retreating towards the bar.

Okay, maybe Tony had lied a bit, he didn't just want a drink but to flirt with a different girl, that blonde hadn't been stunning enough to catch his attention.

"A glass of soda please." A young woman asked the bartender, she was sitting on one of the stools in front of the bar.

Her voice had enchanted Tony, he thought "but what a softer voice", without thinking twice, he dropped on the free stool that was next to that young woman. Tony analyzed her with his eyes, she was beautiful, she had the hair between blond and reddish, clear, blue eyes and delicate features.

"I want two well-loaded martinis, with extra ice and extra fast." Tony told the barman who had just attended the young woman, while raising his hand to catch his attention, once the barman saw him, Tony threw a bill in his address. "One for me and one for the lady." He specified looking at the young woman, who looked at him with her mouth open, surprised.

The bartender nodded and left.

"You're... you're Tony Stark." The young woman whispered in a small voice.

Tony winked at her.

"For you I'm just Tony, pretty, don't be so formal." He said with a seductive voice, the young woman blushed. "What's your name?"

"Virginia Potts." She answered while playing with the fingers of her hands, then she bit her lower lip slightly, she felt a little nervous.

She was sitting in front of the famous Tony Stark, who looked at her with a smile plastered on his face. The young woman couldn't believe it, being honest... she had felt a great attraction towards Tony for a long time, he was her crush. Pepper had never been lucky enough to talk to him personally but she always saw him on television, in magazines and so on, with a silly smile on her face, well... now she was lucky enough to be able to talk to Tony Stark, the redhead giggled.