Lazy day cuddles - Jill Roord

Prompt - Jill Roord and reader spend a quiet day in together.

*

"Ugh" I groan.

The sun plays on my eyelids, but I refuse to open them, wanting to bask in the warmth and comfort of my bed all day.

Something dark flashes across the light and I frown, feeling a hand brush some hair away from my face.

"Good morning mijn liefje".

My eyes flicker open and see Jill smiling from her place opposite me, "good morning, mein Lieblingsmensch auf der Welt" I reply, kissing her nose.

She protests and I roll my eyes, leaning in to kiss her properly, her lips are soft and warm and her hands cup my face, thumbs caressing my cheekbones, "what would you like to do today?" she asks in between kisses.

Jill pulls back to rest her forehead on mine and dropping one hand while the other remains on my face as I nuzzle into her touch.

"Stay here, it's comfy and warm..." I reply.

"No other benefits?" she asks, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh and you're here too, so that a bonus" I smile, regretting teasing my girlfriend when she reaches down and tickles me, not relenting until I promise she's the best girlfriend ever.

"How about we just have a movie day on the sofa?" she suggests and I nod.

"Sounds like a plan to me".

We lay in bed for another ten minutes, snuggled into each other before Jill complains she's hungry and hops off to the kitchen.

I climb out once the smell of coffee drifts through the apartment, joining my girlfriend and wrapping my arms around her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Coffee?" Jill asks.

"Please".

She pours me a cup and hands it to me, graciously taking it and leaning against the opposite counter, letting my mind drift away as I watch Jill busy herself.

"Like what you see?" she smirks, closing the gap and softly kissing me, "you know it" I murmur against her lips.

*

"Jilly".

"What?".

My girlfriends head appears from behind the fridge door, "could you bring a plaster or something when you come, I've accidentally cut my finger".

The forward suddenly starts rushing around the kitchen and opening every drawer possible when she knows the first aid kit is in the bathroom.

"Jill, honey. It's in the bathroom" I remind her.

She stops and looks up at me wide eyed, "oh yeah" she mumbles and disappears, returning a few seconds later, blushing heavily. Sitting back on the sofa, she gently takes my hand and examines it, finding no cuts or scrapes at all

"There's no blood. Did you even cut your finger?" she asks, scowling.

"Nope, I just wanted you back here faster" I smile, kissing her cheek and Jill tries to stay angry with me but it doesn't last very long, my girlfriend pulling me against her so my head is resting on her chest.

She starts the movie back up and slowly runs her hands through my hair, the action forcing my eyes to close and eventually lulling me to sleep.

*

When I wake up, the sun is setting and Jill is no longer with me on the sofa, but there is a faint sound of music and pans being used.

"What's cooking babe?" I ask, making my way into the kitchen, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Food" she smirks.

"Well of course" I reply, "what type of food?".

Jill chuckles, "why don't you take a look" she says nodding to the pan and I look to see she's making mg favourite type of pasta, "you know me so well" I smile, kissing her cheek.

"I should hope so" the forward replies, stopping the stirring and resting her hands over mine, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so grateful for you".

"I'm grateful for you too".

She presses a soft kiss to my neck and in turn, I press one to her shoulder, enjoying just being together and in love, "do you ever think about the future?" Jill asks.

"All the time" I reply.

"I really hope you're a part of it" she says, running her fingers along my arms as mine play with the hem of her shirt, fingertips brushing her skin ever so lightly, "me too".

*

A/N - sorry it's a bit short, I had been sitting on it for a while and the idea kind of slipped away.