Amore - Guro Reiten

Prompt - Guro x Italian reader where she makes guro blush when she speaks Italian

*

"Amore?".

No answer.

"Where are you?" you shout to an obviously empty house, moving through to the kitchen and depositing the shopping bags atop the table, "Guro? Have you been kidnapped?" you ask but still no answer.
Finally you take the silence to mean the Norwegian is not in the house, giving you an excuse to play the Italian music you think she hates so much but in reality loves to hear you sing.

You dance around the kitchen without a care in the world, putting the shopping away as you go before making a start on dinner, singing song after song from your playlist and turning the sound up every time it reaches a particularly good one.

This also means you're totally oblivious to the sound of the door opening and then closing as Guro arrives home, right when Sara' Perche Ti Amo finishes and one of your favourite songs of all time (Quando, Quando, Quando) begins.

Guro stays silent, leaning against the doorframe as you sing, watching you dance around while simultaneously draining pasta into the sink and then taking a sip of wine. You continue singing, "non ha senso per me, la mia vita. and then suddenly spot your girlfriend in the doorway, "mio Dio, non spaventarmi cosi, amore" you breathe, holding a hand to your chest.

"I didn't want to interrupt, you looked so happy" she replies moving into the kitchen, "ciao bella ragazza" you smile pulling her in for a kiss. The winger still blushes at your words, even after three years together and you hope you never stop having that effect on her, "how was your day principessa?" you ask, moving away to start plating up dinner.

"It was good... I missed you" she admits, returning to your side and wrapping her arms around your middle, burying her head in your neck, "anche tu mi sei mancato luce dei miei occhi" you smile, pressing a kiss to her head.

*