Chapter 30

Howdy People :D (you'll get that later)

Anyways, here's another chapter. Hope you enjoy! It's mostly a filler - but the next chapter is going to be EPIC :D Yipeee :D

One note - ok look - so on the last chapter, I got a few comments about Liza was being all annoying and they should just get together again. Seriously people? A few chapters ago you said to make sure she never gave in no matter what, or at least not give into him at once! Make up your minds :D

Also, this isn't edited, so sorry for small mistakes :S

Enjoy! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liza P.O.V.

"Honey, it's already midday. Time to get up." my mom called, knocking hard on my bedroom door.

"Liza..." she persisted.

I groaned, and rolled over. "I'm up!" I said loudly enough for her to hear, and I closed my eyes again, drifting on the verge of consciousness. My mind had just started to cloud with the dreamy images of purple hippos, when I was pulled out of it again.

"Don't you dare go back to sleep, young lady!"

I laughed reluctantly, and stretched, feeling the satisfactory sensation of my body waking up. My joints popped as I rotated my wrists, and then I slowly opened my eyes. Sunlight was filtering through the curtains, and I got up slowly to open them fully.

Opening the window, I let the warm sun glide over my bare skin, as I was only wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. A chilly wind reminded me that it was late autumn, and I shivered, and I was about to close the windows when something caught my attention.

At first I thought that my eyes had deceived me, but as I leaned forwards, I muffled a scream between my fingers.

The pitch black wolf watched me from the fringe of the woods, its neck arched proudly. Its intelligent eyes regarded me with curiosity, and its head was cocked to the side as it watched me from below.

I had half a mind to slam the windows closed and run away, but then I remembered my new confidence.

One wolf wouldn't win over me.

I glared back indigently, challenging it to do anything. The wolf didn't, only stared back, and then deliberately, its eyes trailed down my half-naked figure...

And smirked.

I pulled back in horror and backed away from the window, from where the wolf was watching me with a wolf-ish grin.

What was with these wolves!

They almost acted... human.

Equipped with a red sweater over my tank top, I inched towards the window again. On a second thought, I dropped down and crawled the rest of the way. I know I was acting stupid, but this was just plain creepy.

I stretched my head up, and peeked over the window sill.

The wolf was gone.

A sigh of relief gushed out of me, and I stood up.

I must have imagined that.

Or at least the smirk. Wolves can't smirk.

Well, it wasn't the best way to start the day, that was sure. I was still trembling slightly inside, so I walked over to my phone, which was lying on my bedside table, and turned on an upbeat song. Swaying my hips from side to side to the music, I made my way over to my closet.