Chapter 33

MOI! :)

(That was for my finnish friend, if you didn't know that it was finnish :D)

MOVING ON! Wattpad is BACK! Sorry for the delayed upload... but hey, what can you do?!

Anyhow, important news! 

I made a blog! Yes, I, made a blog.... I was bored, ok? :P Anyhow, check it out if you want - www.nessie64.webs.com - it has news and stuff about TMH, including a calendar which tells you which day the next upload is :)

Edited by: My awesome (maybe) friend, kat :) (you see, I put MAYBE ;) )

Picture by: xblahishx - Thanks so much! :)

Oh yeah... the song. > Bruno Mars (<3) - Talking to the Moon

I guess I put it up because there's a moon... and wolves howl at the moon? Yeah, so original, I know ;) But anyhow, good song... listen if you want!

ENJOY <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liza P.O.V

I silently closed the door behind me, and leaned against it. Just in time too, because my mom was standing there, ready to pounce.

"Are you sure I can't make you two some breakfast?" she said sweetly, trying to peer past me into my room.

"No, mom. She's still sleeping. I'll make her something when she wakes up." I replied, giving her a stern look.

She pouted. "I was going to make my special blueberry pancakes."

My mouth watered at the thought, but I pushed the delicious thought away. "Mom, are you doubting my cooking skills?"

"Not at the slightest, honey," she said, still smiling, "I just want to make our guest feel welcome."

I sighed in frustration. "Mom, she's not a guest, she's a refugee. She needed somewhere to stay, and no one is supposed to know she's here."

"Fine, then." my mom snapped, turning on her heel. "I'll just go get ready to go then."

I rolled my eyes, and took a key out to lock my door, just in case. My mom shot me an angry look over her shoulder when she heard the key turn, and then stomped off again.

I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Last night I had told my mom that a friend had to stay over, because she was having family problems. She had of course insisted that she should see her straight away, but I had told her that my friend was already sleeping. My mom, being the nosy person she is, had tried again and again to find reasons to get into my room, but I knew her too well.

And I don't think it would go down well when she saw all the bloody sheets.

I hadn't been completely lying either - Rosie was still sleeping.

And technically, she was having family problems.

And many problems otherwise.

I tied my hair up in a high ponytail, making sure that only a few strands came out at the sides of my face, and adjusted my rumpled shirt and shorts that were my pyjamas. Since Rosie had been using the bed, and I really didn't want to lie in a pool of blood, I had decided that the floor was my best option. And my back was aching because of it. 

Allowing myself one more painful stretch, I peered around the bathroom door, and wasn't surprised to see my mom fiddling with the door handle of my room.