FOUR

• villain •

I wake up to a knock on my door

I wake up to a knock on my door. "I knocked this time." Elio said coming into my room.

I sit up and look at the clock next to my bed, it's one in the afternoon. He's probably here to give me my lunch. Most of the time, I am awake at this hour so I be wearing my contacts however I am not wearing them right now.

"Yeah you knocked but you barged in anyway and that defeats the purpose of knocking." I rolled my eyes getting up, going to the bathroom to put on my contacts.

"I deserve a 'Bravo' though." He said sitting on the edge of the bed. "Do you want to go get McDonald's or something?"

What?

I left my bathroom and stood in front of him looking at him very confused because why would he want to hang out with me if he thinks I am being manipulated by Gabriel, shouldn't he be scared that I might hurt him?

"Why?" I asked him.

"To dance." He rolled his eyes. "To grab lunch you moron!"

I want to ask why he wants to hang out with me but I don't want to sound like a loner. Even though there's nothing wrong with being an independent bad bitch.

"Fine." I said acting like this is no big deal, that Elio and I's relationship isn't making me nervous nor scaring me because it can just change my entire mindset. But no big deal...

"I will be in the kitchen, hurry up." He said before leaving.

I do my morning routine, get dressed, do some makeup which is mascara, concealer and lip balm, let my straightened hair down and just left my room walking towards the kitchen.

As soon as I reached the bottom of the stairs, the two guards in front of it started glaring at me then all of a sudden they got their guns out to shoot me.

"A french rat wondering around thinking we wouldn't notice— Stupid stupid girl—" The two guards chuckled.

I have no time to lose so I quickly stab one of them then start running towards the kitchen with the other one shooting me from behind while I try to dodge the bullets.

I reach the kitchen and hide behind the door, the stupid ass guard went in the kitchen and while he was looking for me with his eyes, I got out of my hiding place and stabbed him in the neck sending him to death so easily.

But then his blood started coming out like a fountain and stained my clothes. Can't he bleed somewhere else? The audacity!

"Putain de merde!—" his body started falling towards me so I pushed him back and he fell on his back. "I have blood all over me now for fuck's sake! Merde!"