FIVE

• cannibal •

"Can I eat in my room?—" I asked Elio walking towards the kitchen but my brain froze when I heard Domenico laughing

Domenico and Laughing, two words shouldn't be in the same sentence.

Do all the Cortellos sound angelic when they laugh? Because for a second, I found myself nearly smiling at the sound of his laugh... it's adorable.

Then it just hit me the fact that this might be his last laugh if I am going to kill him tonight. The fact that I am able to kill my brother— even though he is an ass— it just makes me think that I might be the villain.

"No, sit with us." He denied giving me a harsh look that means I am not going to win this conversation.

I sighed accepting the fact that I am going to eat lunch with Kieran and Domenico.

I sit by the kitchen table while Elio told Kieran and Domenico who are watching something on the phone that seems to be hilarious if Domenico is laughing.

Elio sits next to me and Kiran sits across from me while Domenico sits in front of me. The war of glares started causing a tense silence to settle in the room. We started eating in complete silence. Domenico just fucking glared at me the whole time.

I hope he fucking chokes on that hamburger he's eating then he sips on his cola to only choke even more then he asks for water and chokes even more—

Karma is a fucking bitch.

I started choking looking like a dying bird while Elio started hitting my back, touching my bullet wound not making this any easier.

I was surprised to see Kieran getting up and getting a water bottle for me.

I looked at him trying to thank him— "Just drink." He shook his head nearly smiling at my attempts to being nice.

I drank that water and started breathing again. I am never talking shit about people again— also I am a liar.

"Are you okay?" Elio asked me chuckling while I rolled my eyes.

"I nearly died and you hit my bullet wound you idiot." I responded.

"You're shot?" He asked me furrowing his eyebrows, you would mistake him for being concerned.

"Domenico shot me. Remember?" I said glaring at Domenico who rolled his eyes.

"I am not sorry." He glared at me.