FIFTEEN

• Gio and control •

It feels like it's been forever since I opened my eyes and now I have the ability to but I don't think I want to see where I am

It feels like it's been forever since I opened my eyes and now I have the ability to but I don't think I want to see where I am. What if Sean has me? Why would I want to open my eyes to see that ugly fuckface?

"Morana open your eyes already." Someone whispered in my ear. "You're smiling." He chuckled. Yeah I am smiling because that's Elio's voice.

I am back in my room and that makes me relax. I feel safe in this room, it feels like... home. I think this is what home is supposed to feel like. It feels safe and warm and relaxing. Elio is sitting next to me on my bed.

I smile at him feeling like absolute shit but at least I am with him. "Hi." I said.

"Hey sorellina." Elio chuckled ruffling my hair.

"For how long have I been out?" I asked.

"Just a few hours." He responded.

"It felt like weeks." I muttered.

"Yeah, well you didn't want to wake up."

"I was scared I'd wake up to— to Sean." I said, my voice is hoarse as hell.

"Here." Elio handed me a water bottle before helping me take a few sips. I muttered a quick 'thank you'. He sighed putting the bottle on my nightstand. "Well if you had actually listened to Milo. None of this would have happened."

I hate that he's right. That's my problem, I can't just... obey. Even though that's all I have been taught my whole life. To obey. Yet I can't which got me in trouble and hell of a lot of disgusting punishments from Gabriel.

"Yeah." I muttered. "Is Milo mad at me?"

"Yes. All of us are mad at you." He said harshening his look. Ouch that's really the last thing I want. I don't know why but this immediately brought tears to my eyes. I don't want my brothers mad nor disappointed in me. The truth is I am starting to care for what they think of me. And I know they're probably thinking that I am weak and in need for protection because I mean.. look at me! I was beaten up really really bad! But hey, I spent more than two weeks without training which reminds me that I need to come back to it.

"I am sorry." I apologised looking away as tears are threatening to go down my cheeks. I am really sensitive and it makes me so mad.

"I know. Just don't do it again." He said and I nodded. I am actually really sorry. "Are you hungry?"

"A little." A lot.

"Let's go down." He said standing up and coming to my side like he's about to carry me or just help me walk. But he doesn't know that this isn't my first time getting beaten up. This is something that happens often thanks to Gabriel.

"I can walk on my own." I said removing the covers from my body and putting my feet on the floor. Damn my whole body aches.

"Okay." Elio muttered.