FORTY

• we all miss them •

"How do you think they are doing?" I asked Milo

"They are probably laughing their asses off." Milo responded and I chuckled because I bet that's exactly what Elio and Dom are doing.

"Girls, keep it down, please." Gio said from his spot where he's playing a game of chess with Kieran to Isabella and Morana who let out another loud laugh. "Girls, please." Gio said again slightly narrowing his eyes. Isabella quickly nodded scared but Morana just waved him off.

"Why do teachers always do that though?" Morana said in a lower voice to Isabella. They have been sitting on the couch talking all day. Unlike what Morana must think of herself, she's not a monster, she's just the cutest and sweetest girl ever.

"They are bonding." I whispered to Milo who chuckled. "Well, that was unexpected, they couldn't be any more different."

Morana let out another laugh and that was the last straw for Gio. "Alright, bed, you two." Gio said getting up.

"Gio—"

"Morana, now, bed. You can take the room." Gio ordered, she huffed but obeyed, she cutely took Isabella's hand in hers and went into the room before closing the door.

Not even a second later, the girls bursted out laughing. "MORANA!" Gio yelled having enough. After that, they didn't let any sound out.

After an hour we also decided it was time to sleep. We put mattresses on the floor in the living room and crashed. Our suite has only one bedroom, we didn't want to draw any attention and getting the presidential suit would do just that. We just smoked a ton of weed like some stupid teenagers so we're all high right now which isn't good.

"It has been a long time since we slept together." I said.

"Bro what the fuck." Gio said and we all chuckled. What I meant was that we didn't sleep next to each other like the sleepovers we used to have in Gio's room when we were young, since what feels like forever.

"Move your leg, Milo." Kieran said.

"Well close your fucking legs." Milo responded. Gio and I are sleeping on the sides with Milo and Kieran in the middle and Kieran is the one next to me.

"I can't because I have a dick."

"A small one, I'm sure you'd manage to close your legs—"

"Keep it fucking down, Morana doesn't need to hear about your dicks." Gio whisper-shouted.

"Too late." Came Morana's disgusted voice from in front of the room. "Why does the room smell weird?"

"What are you doing awake?" Gio asked ignoring her question.

"Bathroom." She responded. She quickly went to the bathroom before wishing us a good night and going into her room again.

"Bro I can feel your leg hair touching me!" Kieran said to Milo.