THIRTY EIGHT

• just a girl •

Vincent was smiling, happiness was written all over his face as if I was already on the floor lying in my blood and he's getting the money he won

I attacked first, a punch to the jaw, classic. I am tired because I fought and he didn't so I'm already at a disadvantage.

We stayed like that for a while, I get and give hits. For a moment I was like maybe I could win this, that's until he broke my arm— and maybe dislocated my shoulder in the process.

I let out a loud groan, clutching my arm. Before I could get up, he reached me and he threw me away— I get thrown a lot because it's harmful and I am way skinnier than all of my opponents so most of them pull out this move.

I hit the wall and fall on the ground. Vincent didn't give me a single moment to breathe, he didn't want to give a show, he genuinely just wants to kill me.

I didn't look at my brothers since the start of this fight. The first time I looked at them was when Vincent threw me on our table.

"Don't move!" I warned my brothers immediately. "I'm fine." I said then let out more groans.

I am far from fine. Fuck, I'm dying.

I tried to get up holding onto my empty chair and I succeeded. I threw a plate at Vincent, it was a pitiful move but I'm desperate.

He screamed and I noticed that the plate shattered on his face and some shard got into his eyes. I took the opportunity to get on the table so I'm close to his height and punch his face. I managed to break his nose and to get him on the floor.

I was on top of him and I was about to faint anytime soon. My body hurts too much and I feel like I am dying. I wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze but he gained back some power and managed to get me off of him. The instinct of survivor was stronger than ever because we're both fucking dying.

I grab a tablecloth and pull it down, I took a fork and stabbed his arm, then took a knife and stabbed him again. He grew so fucking frustrated he grabbed my hands and held them next to my body. I tried to use my legs but he put his weight on them.

I'm trapped.

That's it.

I'm dead.

My brothers were stopped from intervening by Blade soldiers pointing guns at their heads. Fuck, oh my god, we're all going to die?!?

What a fucked up life I had. It was crazy. Why and how the fuck did I get here? So... okay... for some reason I thought I was immortal. Stupid Morana.