TWENTY NINE

• Jacket •

I have traveled the world— not to explore but to kill, but that's beside the point— I have visited many cities and nothing can top Paris— not Paris, but to be more precise, Paris at night

I have traveled the world— not to explore but to kill, but that's beside the point— I have visited many cities and nothing can top Paris— not Paris, but to be more precise, Paris at night. Paris at night is magic. It is true, it's the city of love, because god I feel so good, and Love feels good, right?

"We're walking around the Eiffel Tower right now, where are you?" Milo asked Kieran on the phone while we're both walking around the Eiffel Tower. "Alright we will wait for you here, be careful alright? No fighting, got it? Kieran— no, no, fucking hell listen! No fucking fighting— fine pass the phone to Dom." He sighed giving me a tense smile when I looked at him worried.

"Dom, stay there, let Kieran come, alright?" Milo asked and I can hear the shouting from all the way to here. "Well it's an order, suck it the fuck up." Milo rolled his eyes before he gave me the phone. "Dom wants to speak with you."

"Hey." I said putting the phone against my ear.

"You're coming home with us, right?" He asked right away. Milo told them about the choice he gave me? "Morana, answer me!"

"Yes, I am. Where else would I go then?" I responded softly.

"Thank the fucking fuck, because I would have thrown you over my shoulder and got you on that damn plane and locked you in your room like Rapunzel away from fucking everybody!" I stopped walking taken aback by his words. He took a deep breath muttering things in Italian before he spoke to me again, "But I won't have to do that 'cause you're coming willingly, surprisingly."

I bursted out laughing. Dom is fucking funny. "Oh shut up, you brat, always keeping us on our damn toes." He scoffed. "Gio wouldn't have allowed it anyway, I don't know what was going through Milo's head." So Gio didn't know...

"See you soon, Dom." I said chuckling giving Milo his phone back. Milo ended the call and we both settled on a bench.

"So, I have to say I'm surprised that you gave me that choice." I said to Milo.

"I'm a bad man, Morana. But when it comes to you, to my relationship with you, I want to be a good person and a good person is selfless and would want his sister to be happy." He said taking his eyes off the Eiffel tower and locked them with my red ones. "You seemed happier here, and I want you to be happy."

"You didn't even tell Gio, imagine if I decided to stay here, you'd be in a big fucking problem."

He chuckled looking away. "I'm a bad person, Morana." He said and I realised.

"Oh." I muttered. "You would have taken me home anyway."

"Yes. But I also knew you'd agree to come with us and I know that having a choice feels better than being forced." He explained.