THIRTY TWO

• I'm feeling safe •

"She's not ready to go to school yet

"She's not ready to go to school yet." Milo said. Gio gave him a glare.

We're discussing whether Morana is ready for school yet. It's been two weeks since Dom has killed Gabriel. After a few underground fights to release whatever she was feeling, she was back to the old Morana, although sometimes we catch the same darkness we saw in her eyes while she was beating the fuck out of that scum bag.

"Wasn't it you who said she needs to get away from violence? All she does is underground fighting or torturing in the basement." Adriano said to Milo.

"Milo, you know how much I want her to never leave the house and always be under my watch but Adriano is right. She will have Dom and Elio with her, she will be fine." Gio said.

The door of the house slammed shut. And footsteps headed for the kitchen. Since all of my brothers are here, it wasn't hard to guess who is it.

"DOM?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" She yelled sounding extremely pissed off. She's been very irritating these past few days for some reason and I miss the Morana before killing Gabriel.

"What did you do?" I asked him. He didn't respond so I did what a younger brother would do. "HE'S IN HERE!" I called out. He gave me the finger.

She came into the kitchen. Eyes bright red. Yeah, maybe she's not ready for school. She immediately spotted him and charged towards him before pushing him back.

"STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS!" She yelled at him.

"DON'T EVER PUSH ME AGAIN!" Dom yelled at her grabbing her arm and yanking her back.

She turned to Milo. "Tell him to stop threatening my friends!"

"Friends?!? You're calling those bastards friends?!" Dom questioned.

"You're only saying that because they are french!"

"Morana what did we say about your little french buddies?" Gio scolded her.

"Your Italians aren't any better!"

"LOWER YOUR FUCKING VOICE WHEN YOU SPEAK TO ME!" Gio yelled at her. And at that moment we all get reminded with the fact that she's just a thirteen year old, tears immediately fill her eyes.

"I hate you so much!" She said to Dom before running out of the kitchen then we can hear her footsteps going up the stairs.

"Monday. She's going to school. Got it?" Gio told Milo who nodded although still not convinced.