EIGHTEEN

• shattering •

We reached our mansion, Gio was driving like a mad man because he had a bad feeling about Adriano not picking up and when Gio has a bad feeling, it means something is really wrong

"We have a meeting in ten minutes." I informed him when he opened his car door.

"Stay in the car, I will check on Morana and the others and will be right back." He didn't wait for whatever I had to say, he closed the door and walked quickly towards our main door, he even forgot his phone. When Morana is involved, he nearly forgets about everything.

I took my phone to check the notifications I got earlier while I am stuck in this car like a fucking four year old waiting for his mother.

An unknown number? I click to open the chat and it's maybe a hundred or more of videos, I click on the last video and it's some office but then in the corner of the video you can see a man, and is that a girl's body? We can't see her face but then the man started touching her- I immediately closed the video and blocked the number then I deleted the chat. Some sick creatures in this world, I swear to god. I have done more than horrible things in my life but I wouldn't think about torturing anyone like that, rapists and sexual assaulters are not humans, they are worse than monsters and I hope one day I will manage to kill as much as I can of them without falling back into my addiction-

That man in the video looked oddly familiar though. I took Gio's phone to see if he got the same notifications and he did, I opened the chat but I didn't open any video, I was scrolling to see if I can see the man's face because his back is facing the security camera as these videos are security footages, the poor girl's face isn't visible in all of them but- fuck is that Gabriel-?

Morana started calling me so I just did the same thing on Gio's phone, I deleted the chat and blocked the number before taking my phone and answering Morana- I don't understand why she's calling me because she's supposed to be home and Gio is there so why would she need me? Something bad is going on. My mind went back to that girl in the videos and then it went to Morana and I think I would go fucking insane if anything like that happens to her or if anything at all happens to her.

"Morana?" I said as soon as I answered the call.

"Milo." She said my name and then I hear noise around her. Concern fills me.

"Where are you?" I asked her trying to control my tone.

"Are you angry with me?" She asked and I was confused and frustrated because she ignored my question.

"Why would I be? Did you do something?" I asked her.

"No? Yes? I don't know, you tell me."

"As far as I know, no, I'm not angry with you."

"You didn't see the videos." She muttered but I heard her.

"What vide—" no. I'm wrong. She's no— she's not talking about the videos that I just got. No that's not her. No, it can't be. No. "What videos Morana?"