Mission Accomplished and a Physical Exam

3rd POV:

Today is the day, the day you present the three spells. You walk into the classroom with your head held high, the Oracle's pep talk before class definitely helped calm your nerves and get you ready. It's just before your class, and your classmates wish you luck as they themselves would be really nervous if they were in your place. You take a seat where you usually sit and look into your bag where the frog sits, croaking softly. Just as you're about to rehearse the spells in your head, the door opens and Kalego enters. You all rise from your spot and sit when commanded. To your absolute frustration, he begins with homeroom. He reviews marks of everyone in various classes, lecturing those with lower averages and getting upset over your classmates chatting when he talks.

When he finishes reviewing Asmodeus' profile, he looks up from his notes and makes eye contact with you. "Alright [Y/N], come show me your spells." He says, attracting the class's attention to you. You nod and grab your bag, then walk to the front of the class, setting down the notebook full of notes in front of Kalego. Three red bookmarks stick out of it, immediately getting the teacher's attention. "Kalego-sensei, these three bookmarks are where the spells I selected are mentioned." You explain, stepping back and setting your bag down. You note how he opens the bookmarked pages and looks over the writing, so you wait for him to check it out before demonstrating anything. "I see... And you got results?" He asks, basically dripping with curiosity. "That's up to you to decide." You smile "I'll start with the easiest spell, Light.". With a move of your hand, you summon an orb of light in your hand. The class looks happy that you got that part done, while Kalego holds a poker face. Still, his eyes betray him and show you the excitement hidden behind his façade(pretention, faking something). "Yes, you did that one well. Next." He says. "Now there's the spell you have described but don't know the inner workings, one I took liberty of naming – Unity." You say, fetching the frog jar from your bag and setting it on the floor. Kalego turns the pages in the notebook to get to it, and the entire class watches curiously as they have no idea what you're going to cast. You smack the jar with your hand, startling the frog and getting curious glances as they have no idea you're maximizing effects of the mind control spell. "Unity." You cast. You practiced the spell to hell and back, so it manifests as a yellow slit in your palm and blinding the frog with a sudden flash, worming it's way deep inside it's mind and mentality. You open the jar and take the frog out, commanding it to hop to the second row and back. It does so with no hesitation, and you put it back to the jar when finished. "Wooooooah!" The class chimes, gaping at the frog as it slowly returns to normal since you don't want to keep maintaining the spell. Unnecessary. Kalego still keeps his face neutral, but Oracle's snickers as they look at him tell you enough. "Good work. Last one." Kalego says, turning the pages to the last one. You take out your books and toss them onto the ground, getting curious glances from your classmates. "Sort!" You say, and the books grow legs. You can see the surprise even on the stoic teacher as the books don't bump into eachother and instantly go where they should, and when seated the spell ends by itself. With a small smile, you stand there as the class cheers you on. "Hmm... But you used your books and could have learned it before. Try those." Kalego speaks up, taking out some books of students he was going to grade and hands you these. You repeat the spell on them, and they sort themselves in alphabetical order, proving that it can be used on anything. Kalego stands up when it finishes, a small smirk smile on his face. "Good job. Your grades will rise accordingly. You may take your seat." He says.

Before you can even turn to go sit, the door opens and in walks Dali-sensei, followed by Robin(Male, Familiar Teacher), Stolas(Female, Botany teacher), Morax(Female, Basic Magic Teacher) and Balam(In case you forgot, Mythical Zoology) in the back. "What is this?" Kalego pipes up, alarmed by an assembly of teachers just walking into his classroom. Dali smiles, and starts explaining "You see, the rumor of [Y/N]'s assignment has been circling around the school, and we knew that if he indeed managed to do it, you wouldn't reward him properly and just rise his grade. That's not enough for not just learning 3 spells in a week, but also making one of them up and reverse engineering(basically making from finished product, learning the spell from effects) the other. So, we have assembled to give [Y/N] a proper reward: A two day trip to the Dragon Peaks. Sure, kids his age wouldn't like going there without friends to mess with, but we ran it by his parents and decided to include locations he'd like. We also got their permission to take him.". This surprise gets you sweating from bashfulness, you try your best not to squirm as all the teachers except an upset Kalego look at you to see what you think. "I don't know what to say, I never expected anything like this..." You admit, your habit of scratching your neck when nervous acting up. They all smile, and Morax speaks up "You should be proud! And don't worry, it won't be boring – We would go to relaxation spots and also show you all sorts of spells. You practice on your off time, right?". You nod a bit, and Kalego stands up. "If you want to do it that way, fine. But don't hijack my classes or criticize my grading." He growls. Dali and Robin share a look, and Dali chuckles "Kalego-kun, you're coming as well. Afterall, it should be you rewarding the boy.". "Huh?" Kalego starts "I'm not coming along, especially not with him" then points at Robin-sensei. Ah, that's right... He doesn't like him ever since the familiar class. "Come on Kalego-kun, you gave him a hard task and he came through... You should be there." Balam says, and Kalego then has some visible internal conflict. Kalego then makes a drawn out groan, and finally nods. "Congrats [Y/N]!" Jazz shouts from his seat, and the class joins in with cheers as you grow redder by the second. "Th-Thanks." You stutter before the class ends, and after the obligatory round of more personal congratulations from the class for managing to do all this, you have your lunch break.