An Immoral God

AN: Thank you everyone for commenting, I see you! I hope you enjoy this chapter as well, even if it is a bit unusual... But enough teasing.

3rd POV:

It's the day after you have accepted Balam's love confession, and the weather is particularly bad today. It's storming outside as you take lessons in basic magic with Morax, and you are a little less focused than always due to obvious reasons. You saw Balam in the halls earlier today, getting a wave and a smile, flustering you a little but also making you happy to see him. You have planted his gift in an old small white flowerpot you have at home and put it in the shady spot on your bedside. It glows a little in the dark, but it doesn't disturb your sleep. Instead, it makes you feel warm as it's a reminder that you are loved so much by him.

At the end of classes, you head out the door, almost bumping into Iruma and his posse as he seems to be in a hurry for some reason, but seeing you he masterfully stops his movement, looking at you with a fearful gaze as you head out, getting a few curious glances from his friends as they have no idea why things are like this between the two of you. It doesn't matter all that much to you, but it's good that he stays out of your way. "[Y/N], a moment." You hear a voice you haven't heard directed at you for a while. "Yes, Kalego-sensei?" you ask, turning around to see the male stand proud and tall, but with a serious look in his eye. A bit too serious. He comes over and suddenly grabs your wrist, making the demons in the halls wonder if you are in deep trouble. You raise your eyebrow in both surprise and confusion at his rash behavior, but don't get an answer as he starts speed walking, forcing you to focus on keeping up. This makes you wonder if you've been seen doing the only thing you do that is against the rules, dating Balam. Maybe he's here to punish you for that? Maybe he's dragging you along to the teacher's lounge to confront you both at the same time. You're proven wrong, as instead up the stairs to the lounge he takes a different turn to the magic equipment storage. Once you're pulled inside, he harshly shuts the door behind you both and then pushes you against it.

Your eyes widen in alarm as you don't dare move, you never saw him so brute like this. He looks at you as if you broke something worth his entire life savings, and a sigh comes from his throat as he calms down a little. Suddenly, he closes the distance between you two and presses his lips against your own, making you squeak out in surprise. You didn't expect this, he didn't approach you all this time and now he's kissing you. You're frozen in surprise, giving him enough time to stop his sloppy kiss and swiftly bite your neck instead. A loud gasp comes from your throat, the sharp prick of his teeth bringing you back to reality as his hands roughly grab yours, slamming them on the door to keep you restrained. One of his knees makes it's way inbetween your legs, keeping them a little apart in a show of sexual dominance as he's overpowering you.

You start squirming on instinct, but due to the various ways you are restricted you can't move much. "Ka-" you start, but he just stops his bites and kisses you again, silencing you. He's bolder than ever, and with a jolt he moves backwards, pulling you into him and firmly grabbing your body while letting your hands go. Another hungry kiss follows as your hands grab onto his uniform on instinct, but you're surprised by his boldness again as you feel something wet and squishy on your lips before his tongue gets past them, effectively French kissing you. Your blood is pulsing in your ears, your heart beating as if you just ran a marathon. A gentle kiss that you know is coming is way different from this madness, his tongue assaulting your own and he's even sucking on it a little. He gives you no time to get adjusted and one of his hands darts down to your pants, moving under the fabric and tucking it down enough to expose the base of your tail, which he grabs and pulls your tail out entirely. Once it's out, he gently squeezes it near the base and strokes it as if jerking you off. It's an erogenous zone for demons, a spot for arousal so it gets your body even hotter.