Signature Of A Hoarding Demon

3rd POV:

It's the morning the day after you have returned, and since you are tired from the trip, you are awoken by your father poking you. "[Y/N], wake up, you're gonna be late." He says, grinning at you mischievously. "Oh shit." You curse and sit up, stumbling out of your bed quickly. It doesn't take long for you to get ready under Oracle's supervision as they sit on your dresser, staring at you. They have been rather quiet during the trip, just letting the things play out. But who are they to blame? They tend to help you with things regarding spells or to tease you about what others do, sometimes they can sit back and say nothing.

You are flown to the school and set down at the gates like always, and after bidding goodbye to your father, you walk to your classroom. Walking past the dump like usual because the ones in duty of taking it out are too lazy to take it all the way, you put your hand over your nose and mouth, down to the worn down cold classroom. The atmosphere is different today and looking around you notice why; Iruma is sitting on a desk in the back, looking a bit different. It's not hard to realize why, he doesn't look meek like always and feels bolder. There is also Asmodeus' comment about him most likely getting his evil cycle, and you can't help but agree. Iruma soon gets up and walks out of the classroom, and everyone follows him like moths drawn to a flame, in reality demons drawn to confidence. You don't feel the same drive because of the superior being in your flesh that chastises your mind like a crack in tinted glasses, and instead follow just so you are not left behind. You all walk up the stairwell to the collected garbage you have passed just a minute prior, and notice two demons at the garbage, adding more to the pile. "Huh, the misfit class is actually here. Take care of it like you always do." One sneers, the other chuckling. "Who do you think you're talking to?" Asmodeus says, scaring off the two as they know his rank. "They always leave the garbage here because it is too much of a hassle to go all the way to the dump." Lied notes, upset. "Yeah, all the graffiti Iruma-kun got rid of is also coming back in." Jazz nods, looking at the mess. Iruma sighs at this, walking up to the garbage pile and turning the dial on his ring, then casting a fire spell on the mess. It all goes up in a pinkish flame, getting demons around you riled up. "This isn't gonna cut it, this is my class, my territory." Iruma starts, making you sweat drop at this cinnamon roll suddenly being cocky as hell. "Ranks mean everything to demons, there are high-ranking demons in this class... And yet they have the nerve to do this. They're mocking us. That's it. I'm transferring from this crummy classroom to a castle." He says, getting a few 'huh's. You yourself are frozen at his sudden cockiness, this guy is taking it far. Asmodeus gets really riled up over this, fawning over his master finally aiming for school domination.

You all then walk towards the teacher's lounge, your presence actually making an impact as everyone here is more confident because of Iruma. Those who talk trash get out of the way with their tails inbetween their legs, letting you all pass. You all then get to the teacher's lounge where Iruma sits down on the meeting seat and everyone else stands behind him. You keep getting more annoyed every second by his attitude, you feel the bottom eyelid on your left eye quiver as a tick. The teachers present all look on to what's going on as Kalego comes over to meet you all, his eyes stopping on you for a brief moment. You don't bother listening to the details, Iruma wants a classroom change for you all but there is nowhere else to put you according to Kalego's words. Plus, you aren't exactly saints. He lists all the things your class has done; Iruma fighting on his first day with Asmodeus, Sabnock assaulting a teacher on his first day, Jazz stealing impulsively, Lied taking it too far with games, Kamui harassing female teachers and students, Clara being Clara and Ceroli is admittedly completely fine. You notice he doesn't mention you or even look at you as he lists those things, instead going into the general part of your class also trespassing and taking materials that are forbidden. That's when Iruma challenges that there is one class separated enough to put them in: The Royal One. A class that was used by the missing Demon King when he was attending, sealed and kept as it was ever since then. This obviously sparks outrage, something like that being a classroom for normal demons is just ridiculous. Kalego summons his Cerberus to put more pressure on the cocky demon, but Iruma doesn't even flinch, putting his foot on the table and not budging in the slightest. That's when they come to an agreement as Kalego gives them a seemingly impossible task to get permission from every member of the staff in the school, then he would also stamp it for them and unseal the room.