Warmth of Flesh

3rd POV:

It's been a day since you became a patient of Balam-sensei, your second evening in his care. After you woke up, Balam sat down to prepare an exam for his class and has been diligently working on it for about an hour by now. Your condition gotten better as your blood pressure is somewhat leveled at this point, so you can stand up without falling over. After some time of resting, you feel a bit thirsty, so you sit up, which alerts the teacher. Eager to please, he drops his pen and quickly comes over. "What is it, [Y/N]? Do you want something to drink?" He asks, trying to pinpoint what you need. You nod, making him smile that your communication is getting better. "Tea?" He asks, and you nod again. "Alright, just a moment." He says and gets to work at the long desk he has. You look at his back as the water starts to boil, and then the sound of him pouring the water sounds out in the room, the smell of fresh tea invading your senses. He picks the cup up, but the tea is too hot in his opinion, so he wants to cool it first. He takes out another cup and cools your tea by pouring the tea from one cup to another repeatedly, the liquid coming though air that is colder than itself makes it come from boiling hot to nice and warm. After checking the temperature by tapping the surface with his bare finger, he comes over and offers the tea. You take it with a nod of appreciation, and after trying the temperature with your finger first, you're surprised you can drink it right away. You do so while Balam smiles at you from behind his mouth guard for a moment before he goes back to his task at hand. It's peaceful as the sun sets after dinner, and you are half asleep by the time Balam gets into his bed.

It's when the night is dark and only the very faint moonlight shines in through the window that a rustling sound brings the light sleeper Balam out of his slumber, but his drowsiness doesn't let him react much. When he's awake enough, you're next to him on all fours and looking for a way to get into his bed. He can't see you, but he sure can hear and feel you. He keeps perfectly still as you begin to invade his space, lifting the blanket on his side and crawling in head first. His breath hitches when you set your arm on his stomach as you wiggle inside and along his side upwards, and with a few wiggles of your legs the blanket shifts into it's proper space as it was before, with the exception of a demon sized lump where you are. However, your quest for a comfortable spot has just begun. You move up along his side, Balam silently getting shivers from you moving along his skin even if you're dressed. You move up to the same spot you took yesterday, the nice and toasty place inbetween his body and arm. Balam gets red in the face as you take his arm and put it over yourself, then you wiggle upwards again. Looking for a more comfortable spot to use as a pillow, you set your head against his hair but then move again, and finally settle with his arm around you and your face in his neck. Your top arm is on his chest, gently squeezing him close. You get completely comfortable after wiggling a bit for the last time, and huff when finally comfortable.

Balam is still, shivering and with goosebumps on an all time high with your breath in the sensitive spot of his neck. You're smaller than him, but you are on top of him and feeling you move in and just claim your spot with not much care got his cheeks warm and a familiar feeling in his chest he couldn't pinpoint before. He can tell what it is now, however. A feeling you wouldn't find in a demon, but in a demoness instead – a male demon would hate something like this just because of ranking and striving to get to the top, this is something more common for a girl – the pleasure in getting dominated. It feels nice to him, he doesn't mind being the heat you need. After waiting for a moment to make sure you're asleep, he snakes his arms around you and gets you on top of him instead, leaving your face in his neck still. With you both sharing warmth and Balam feeling excited from your assertive behavior, you both spend the night like this.

When you wake up in the morning, it's not in the bed. Balam is working at making an exam for a different class and has you in his arms. Must have moved you with him when he woke up. When you move, he smiles down at you. "Good morning [Y/N]. I hope you slept well. Here." He says, taking a plate from the table and setting it on your lap. It's one of those sandwiches that are in the cafeteria every other day for the Aleph(1) rank. They are simple and not very nutritious for lunch, but for breakfast like this it's ideal. He's satisfied, continuing his work as you eat. When finished, you set the plate on the table, another piece of evidence that you are recovering. Balam is basically beaming as you relax against him, all until you make a small whine. He looks down at you with a bit of alert, but you seem calm. "What's wrong?" He asks, gently taking one of your arms and lifting it to see you better. You whine in the same tone once more, tugging your arm back a little. This gets him concerned that you're hurt, and he takes your other arm with more urgency, lifting them away from your body as his eyes dart between your face and body.