Teacher Trip Part 2

3rd POV:

You wake up in the morning, get up and look at the clock. It's half an hour early for you to start your day, but you don't really care all that much. The Oracle hangs out at the window while you get dressed and comb your hair, then go eat, slipping the comb into your pocket as you got a hunch that Balam will need it. When you get to the hotel cafeteria, it's almost empty as it's not even 8 am yet. However, Kalego is already here, sipping on his hell grey tea and enjoying some sweets for breakfast. You pick up your own food, something nutritious to start your day, but also some tea of your own. "Good morning, Kalego-sensei." You greet your teacher as you sit beside him. He looks startled for a moment, but regains his composure somewhat, his face a little flushed. "[Y/N]-kun." He says simply and starts eating a little quicker. "I take it you're a morning person?" You ask, eating at your own pace. While he's indeed flustered and wants to leave because of what he done yesterday, he wanted to talk to you casually for a while... "Yeah, I always get up early to teach. Others are taking this opportunity to sleep in, but I won't." He replies, getting a small smile and a nod back. He slowly down again, looking nervous and almost shy sitting next to you, but seems calmer now. You're a bit annoyed though, why doesn't Oracle pop up to tell you what his deal is? Afterall, they know everything that goes on around. "Good morning, Kalego-kun! [Y/N]-kun!" You hear a cheery voice and look up to see Robin and Dali come over with their own meals. Kalego makes a scowl as Robin sits up beside him, Dali next to Robin. You ignore the situation and finish your food just as Balam walks in. He must be a lively sleeper as his braids except one are undone, and his hair is a little messy. "Morning sensei. Rough night?" You smile, and he looks a bit flustered when you point out his hair. "Yeah. I'll brush it in a bit since it takes long, and I don't want to miss breakfast." He says, sitting down at your side. You smirk and move your chair behind him, taking out your comb and working on his hair. He lets you do so, and despite you unable to see his face since you are behind him, you notice the male teachers except Kalego smiling a bit. Soon enough the female teachers show up as well, Morax fawning over the cuteness of you combing the large teacher's hair for a moment. You glance at the purple haired teacher, seeing him peek at you a bit before looking away quickly. You frown a bit in confusion as to why he's so aloof today, but don't say anything.

"Done." You declare when you finish combing Balam's hair, and he turns to you. "Good job." He says softly, petting your head with his gloved hand. You shut your eyes and smile, not really against the praise... However, a crashing sound makes you open your eyes, and Kalego starts apologizing as he gets up from his seat and starts picking up shards of his cup. Apparently the cup handle gave way when he had it in his hand, so the main part fell down on the ground. You get up to help, not like you have anything better to do. You take the handle that's broken in two from the table, then crouch next to Kalego to pick up the shards. "No, leave it to me. You'll cut yourself." He says, reaching over to snatch the shard in your hand from you. It's because that he takes it that you're cut, the pulling motion slicing a big chunk of your thumb open in a shallow cut. He freezes for a solid moment, then takes a napkin from his pocket and takes your hand, pressing it against the wound. "Go wash it, I'll ask the staff for something to wrap it in." he commands, and you nod with no objections. You wash the cut and then do your best to do the same with the napkin. The water flowing through it stains red, and with enough rinsing the red stain in the fabric goes away almost completely. You can't wash it completely, so it'll have to be done with the laundry. After squeezing it dry and straightening it out, you walk back to the others. "Come here." Kalego calls you over and bandages up your cut. You don't look at him as he does this, and instead keep your eyes on your injury, completely missing his flustered flushed cheeks as his fingers touch your hand. His yearning is strong and dangerous in his mind if just touching you even like this gets him shy. He bandages it neatly, letting Robin who volunteered to clean up after the shards. "Thank you." You smile at the teacher and hand over the napkin "I'm sorry I couldn't wash the blood out completely, but it's not going to stain your clothes". He nods, quietly pocketing it. With your hand bandaged and everyone fed, it's time to fly to the library. You are once again in Balam's arms to be carried, flying high above the ground. Kalego is flying behind the two of you again, but a bit farther this time, deep in thought. "Is your hand okay?" Balam asks you, unable to touch your hand since he needs both hands to carry you. "Itches a little, but otherwise fine. I might have a different inside, but my outside is completely like the one everyone else has." You smile, getting a soft smile of his own back. You can't see it over his mouth guard but learned to read it from the way his eyes shift.