The First Burn

warning!

Smut

-----------

"K-Kaichou!!"

Y/N stiffens as she heard Kirari Momobami's secretary calling out her wife's name. She had peered over the crack of the door to see the platinum haired woman between her secretary's legs.

The two were naked in the bed as Kirari was fucking her secretary on her supposed wedding night with Y/n Moon

"Ara ara, scream my name Sayaka..." Kirari purred as she plunged 3 fingers inside her secretary. The said action led Sayaka to throw her head back in ecstasy.

"K-Kaichou..."

"Yes, my dear?" Kirari smirked as her fingers went in and out of her secretary.

"I-I'm about to cum..."

Y/N shut the door as her conscience did not want to hear the two of them anymore. She had no say at Kirari's life and how she lived it at all. The two of them were just forced to be married to one another.

Y/N's father had married her off to someone she did not know entirely. She had remembered how the wedding went. It was a quaint ceremonies with only a few members of the Bami clan which consists of Ririka, Kirari's parents, and Y/N's parents

"I vow for the rest of my life that i will take care of you,cherish you, and love you till the rest of our lives." Kirari Momobami recites her vows in front of the persons present.

Kirari then leaned next to Y/N's cheek as if it was to kiss her cheek. Then she spoke:

"I vow to make your life a living hell,to make you forget who you really are..."

Kirari's cold blue eyes met hers. Her gaze sent shivers down Y/n's spine.

"And i vow to hurt you and make you regret standing in front of me in this altar. You are only my wife in name yet Sayaka will be the one i love."

Y/n closes her eyes as she attempts to zone out the sounds coming from Kirari's bedroom. It was excruciatingly painful for her despite being in an arrange marriage.

Why did I fell in love with you? Y/n asks herself.

She knew that she cannot give an answer to the question. All she knew, is that her heart belonged to Kirari but hers belonged to someone else.

And certainly not hers.