The Twenty Sixth Burn

Warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️: SMUT AHEAD.

---------

Their lustful feelings have made the cold winter night hotter than usual. Kirari kissed her wife hungrily as he locked the door to their bedroom. The Momobami clanhead did not hesitate to further deepen the kiss as her wife did reciprocate such kiss. Their tongues seemed to be fighting in the heat of the emotion as they savored each other's lips.

Her wife slams her against the wall: pinning the Moon heiress' hands above her head. She whimpers at how tight the student council president's grip is on her wrist. Y/N had the chance to gaze at her wife's eyes, all she could see was pure lust radiating.

Kirari Momobami whispers into her ear seductively,"You're mine. All mine. "

Kirari attempted to pull down the zipper of her wife's dress. She was distracted for a moment due to staring at her wife's angelic features. The Momobami clanhead smirked at her because she knew that it's driving Y/N  insane. The Moon heiress can't help but to feel flustered but her wife kept teasing her until she begged for them to stop. 

"You are so gorgeous, " Kirari whispered as she slowly pulled down the zipper of the dress. She kneaded her wife's chest hungrily.

"K-Kirari..."

The Momobami clanhead claimed her wife's lips and whispered in her ear. "Seeing you gamble there turned me on. Seeing the way you played Rin Obami, putting everything on the line like that. Although I'm quite disappointed that he dared to disturb my time with you. I think this could suffice."

"You made me wait for months, Y/N. For months, i wasn't able to be intimate with you. And you dared to comeback to me with a skimpy dress. How slutty," Kirari drawled as she freed her wife's breasts from the dress. She took a bud and sucked it.

"K-Kirari..." Y/N moaned.

Kirari had carried her wife to the bed and began undressing herself. The Momobami clanhead then returned to trailing kisses down her wife's body until she began kissing her wife's inner thighs.

"R-Rari!" she tried to suppress her moans but to no avail, she could not.

Kirari looked at her wife as she was situated between her Y/N's legs. The dress was up until her waist and her chest was his to feast on. Y/N stared at her, her eyes clearly showed that she wanted more.

"Ara ara, it seems someone is horny."Kirari purred seductively.

Kirari slid her hand to her wife's most sensitive spot and began rubbing it in a circular motion while squeezing her left breast with her other hand. Y/N gasped again and thrust her head even further back.

"The curtains..." Y/N tells her wife.

Kirari got up and attempted to close the curtains of the glass door. Little did she know that it was her wife's way of distracting her. Y/N had cornered her on the glass wall.

"Ara ara, trying to top me are you?" Kirari said teasingly. "Fuck! Y/N!"

"Spread your legs, Momobami." the Moon heiress commands and Kirari could only obey. She kneeled in front of her wife and placed Kirari's left leg over her shoulder. Y/N's tongue came in contact with her pussy.

The Momobami clanhead could only throw her head back and gripped the glass wall of the windows. Her wife began to lick and suck her nether regions to the point her knees would give out.

"Ah shit, my buin!!! Oh my god!" Kirari's head lolled back in pleasure as her wife devoured her womanhood.

Nonetheless, Y/N held her waist securely.

The Moon heiress continued on sucking her wife's core with such ecstasy. Kirari looked at her wife and she was shocked that Y/N's eyes were closed while pleasuring her.

"Y/N, yes right there! hmmm..." Kirari gripped her wife's hair when Y/N's tongue hardened inside of her. She was met with the gorgeous eyes of her wife as Y/n thrusted her tongue inside her.

"Keep it down, Kirari."

"How can i keep it down when you're basically eating me like there's no tomorrow?!" Kirari complained.

The door opened to reveal a flustered Ririka. The older Momobami twin blushed a deeper shade of red when she had caught her twin and her sister in law in the middle of having sex.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry!" Ririka cries out before closing the door once more. "Learn to lock the door, Kirari! My eyes! My innocent eyes!!!"

"A-Almost there, Y/N! Please, I'm going to cum."Kirari whispers.

"Uh oh, not so fast." Y/N teases and she slowed her pace.

"Let me cum, woman!" Kirari said aggressively. "I waited for this moment, please."

"How about Sayaka?" Y/N interrogated her.

"Goodness, no! She couldn't make me cum like you do. Please, mommy. Make me cum mommy." The platinum haired president begged.

"Fine, since you begged enough, I'll let you. When i say you cum, you cum. Got it?"

"Yes, mommy."

Y/N then went back to stimulating her wife. Her tongue came in contact with Kirari's womanhood once more and the Moon heiress could feel her wife was drawing closer to her climax. 

"Oh... Oohh. Y/N! Y/N! I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me, seito kaichou."  Kirari let out a squeal when she ejaculated. Y/N had carried her to the bath tub and the two of them soaked in a nice lukewarm soapy water.

The Moon heiress could only chuckle to confirm that it was Kirari who seduces first yet Y/N will always be the one to finish.

Nonetheless, it was all part of the plan. She had a duty to stay true to and it was to be a faithful wife.

Is this the reason why we live, Kirari? Trapped in the bonds of our last remaining fate? Y/N thought as she gently ran her hands in Kirari Momobami's hair.

Once marrying into the Bami clan, Y/N Moon came with the conclusion that it was either to devoured or be devoured.

It was a matter of survival after all.