Thirty Fifth Burn

The three of them returned to Hyakkaou Academy once the winter break was over. Y/N was unrecognizable to some of the students and she was grateful for it since she didn't want attention anyway. Ririka had been attracting the attention since she was not wearing her mask anymore.

She accompanied Kirari and Ririka towards the council room. However, Y/N had not expected to be tased by Sayaka Igarashi.

The current was enough to make her unconscious. It was not until Kirari spun around and carried the unfamiliar woman to the sitting room, Sayaka realized she fucked up.

"I-Is that really Y/N? She's unrecognizable." Yumemi commented.

"I like this version, she's hawt- Hey!" Midari whined as Yuriko had whacked her in the head.

"I suppose you do not want to end up without any eyeballs do you?" Yuriko commented and Midari quieted down.

Sayaka who had been quiet for quite some time already, went forward towards the student council president.

"F-Forgive me, seito kaichou. I did not realize it was Y/N and thought it was an attacker." Sayaka stammers yet she was met with Kirari's silence.

"Are you not going to bring her to the nurse?" Ririka asks.

"I am certain that i can care for my wife, Riri. Kindly tell them we'll have the meeting here."

The council meeting commenced as Y/N still lay unconscious in Kirari Momobami's lap. Throughout the meeting, Sayaka could not take her eyes off the Moon heiress who was still in her former girlfriend's lap.

"As I was saying, the ranking has not changed sinc-" Sayaka was then cut off.

"R-Rari..." Y/N whimpered and Kirari immediately stopped paying attention to the student council secretary. The student council president leaned down as her eyes met Y/N's.

"How do you feel?" she asks, pushing a stray hair out of her wife's face.

"Like I've been hit by a truck."Y/N answers groggily.

Ririka eyed the two with such curiosity. She had sensed that this was a private moment between the two and needed to step in. Besides, Y/N needed Kirari the most as of the moment.

However, Kirari beat her to it.

"Can we continue this later during lunch break? I have matters to attend to." Kirari asks.

"Fine by me."

"Nyahahaha, it's fine kaichou."

"I suppose it will suffice."

Once the members filed out of the council room, Kirari had carried her wife to her office. Sayaka trailing behind her within a safe distance as Kirari left the door open.

"Are you comfortable?" Kirari asks Y/N quietly.

"Are you sure you are comfortable, Sayaka?" Kirari asks her as she ushered the purple haired secretary to her office's sofa when the secretary had  been pained with period cramps.

"Y-Yes, seito kaichou."

"Kirari, I'm fine, seriously. I mean its my first time my body got tased but i can surely manage." Y/N attempts to convince the student council president. "My body feels like shit but i can surel-"

Kirari had took her by surprise when she claimed her wife's lips. "Language, my buin."

Seeing how Kirari cared for the Moon heiress had the student council secretary realize that the platinum haired president had fallen for Y/N Moon.

And she could not do anything to stop it.

-----------

Ririka had been gloomy enough during lunch time. She was currently eating lunch with Mary and her friends as Kirari and Y/N were on a meeting with the board of directors.

"Your mood is as gloomy as your hair." Mary commented.

"I don't know what to do." Ririka confesses. "The council is like, i don't know..."

"A circus?" Mary asks. "Took you too long to notice?"

The platinum haired vice president set her utensils down. Four pairs of eyes were now looking at her in curiousity.

"We're basically not functioning as a team anymore and its kind of alarming."

"How about a team building event, Momobami-san?" Yumeko pips in.

The blonde girl looked at the compulsive gambler and snickered. "Ya, i thought you hate anything sports related? You can't even run if your life depended on it, Yumeko."

"Well i could always be the referee, Mary-san." Yumeko pouts before turning to Ririka. "Now pitch the idea to the seito kaichou, i think i have the perfect place for that."

----------

"The board would want to make Hyakkaou to seem to be a more unified student body. The directors wish to combine each council,from the middle school up until to college."

Sachiko sat disinterested as the board of directors droned on and on about making Hyakkaou seemed to be more unified. She had transferred back into the academy as when Y/N had returned to academy in order to keep an eye over the Moon heiress.

She was currently taking Legal Management in Hyakkaou College Department. Aoi Mibuomi had sought her out and reinstated her as the public morals committee chairwoman, hence she was in this meeting.

"Does it mean that the college council president will be heading the entire academy's council?" Sachiko asks, breaking her boredom.

"Normally it would." One board member answered. "However, we cannot ignore the fact that Kirari Momobami had served 3 years as the high school council president. Mr. Aoi Mibuomi, who is currently serving as the college president lacks in this field but is already in college."

Aoi Mibuomi had served in the highschool student council as a treasurer before graduating and becoming a college student. He had become the student council president of the college council. His gaze drifted over to Kirari Momobami and her companion. The alluring young lady seemed to be quite close to the student council president.

He had heard of Y/N Moon for quite some time and believed she had a connection to the platinum haired student council president. Instead of Sayaka Igarashi, the mysterious Y/N Moon had been trailing behind Kirari Momobami.

The college president wondered if what was Y/N Moon to Kirari Momobami? Could she be a valuable informant to his quest for power?

Or perhaps a tool to bring the Momobami president to her downfall?

Kirari had caught him staring at the woman beside her and she cleared her throat. Aoi acted like nothing happened prior to Kirari clearing her throat.

"If i may suggest, shall we hold an election?" Kirari's voice immediately silenced everyone. "Of course, we shall follow tradition as the election will be held through gambling."